Art der Beschäftigung: Vollzeit
Who are we?
At L’Oréal, there is never a dull day, the beauty lies in the freedom to go beyond with our empowering entrepreneurial culture. We take pride in developing young talents who have the passion and ambition to make an impact in the beauty industry. We currently offer a wide range of career opportunities for undergraduates and fresh graduates across the region.
Join us on our mission to: Create the beauty that moves the world.
Being part of L’Oreal, “Talent” is the core of our business. L’Oreal group’s success is built upon the collaboration of brilliant minds.
- Lead the demand planning process such as the volume & sales forecast accuracy, controlling trend and historical sales by working with sales, marketing and trading units.
- Actively driving and leading S&OP process of local and global validation to ensure the risks and opportunities would be address properly for further decision making.
- Co-responsible for inventory management with Supply Planner in terms of an actual supply and alert that could affect the business as well as managing inventory levels, highlighting risks and actions, activities that will drive the business.
- Identify and develop new ideas & lead projects that improve demand /supply planning & inventory processes.
- · Optimize the catalogue: to ensure the demand team understands of their own category in line with overall departmental and company strategy to deliver sustainable & better results.
- Bachelor’s or Master Degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Economics or related fields
- At least 5 years of experience in demand planning with sales forecasting process
- Strong interpersonal skills to facilitate decision-making across the marketing, sales, logistics, manufacturing, and finance organizations
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills
- Proficient in MS Office particularly in excel, if cause, PIVOT, Vlookup, Powerpoint
- Strong communication skills both Thai and English (both written and speaking)
We will support you through a tailor-made learning & development journey where you will receive constant career advice to empower you to navigate through and reach the Senior Leadership role of your dreams. Progressive leadership track – opportunities for growth & development.
◄ Zurück zur Ergebnisliste