Función Laboral: Estudio creativo de diseño
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
País: South Korea
1. Key Job Accountabilities
- As a part of L’Oréal Professionnel, the Educator has 3 mains functions:
: To operate within established company guidelines.
To professionally promote the complete L’Oréal Professionnel product range to existing and potential
L’Oréal Professionnel salons to ensure the achievement of sales goals in assigned region.
Provide product knowledge, motivation and consultation techniques to hairdressers
for the complete product range and ensure correct usage and sell through.
- Essential skills : Client management / Management skills / Professionalism
- Specific responsibilities : Organization of seminars and in salon training / L’Oréal Professionnel values
Brand knowledge / Communication / Technical updates
· Education : University graduate or Beauty Major College
· Years of working experience: 2~3 years
· Experience: : 2 to 3 year hair designer experience or hair educator experience
· Language : Basic English~Fluent English
· Other skills : Technical skills & Presentation Skill