12 Month Intern – L’Oreal Paris Cosmetics – BBD Team
Location: New York Office
Required Work Experience: Internship Experience
Responsible for assisting the LP Brand Business Development Team with day-to-day needs & a key leader of communication to our field sales force. Will be responsible for ongoing reporting & analysis of our business and competition and providing recommendations based on this analysis. Will also be key in the release of LP Cosmetics Go To Market and own planning of the Cosmetics Summits. Will play a key role in meeting preparation both internal and external. Lastly, tracking our weekly POS/new item performance and ensuring we are delivering to our POS budget.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Communicate necessary materials to field, including
- Synchronization of category selling materials
- Weekly sales intranet postings
- GTM materials
- Maintain integrity of field based documents for brand success
- Own tracking of sales planning metrics
- Sales Fundamentals Tracking
- Share Tracking
- Distribution Tracking
- Competitive Activity Tracking
- New Item Tracking
- Provide leverage to BBD on key responsibilities
- Project Support
- Author / Issuer of weekly calls notes with the field
- Oversee and Participate in Meetings & Preparation
- Account Launch Pre-Meeting Calls, Sales Meeting Prep, MRM Prep
- Coordinate NAM Summits – 2x per year
- Present at Account Meetings as needed
- Marketing Sales Liaison
- Daily interaction with marketing squad
- Go-to for field sales on selling materials and supplemental needs
- Analytical Insights
- Pull and provide analysis on brand POS trends
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Recent college graduate (within 12 months) from a Bachelor’s program.
- Demonstrated interest in Sales and Merchandising in the beauty industry.
- Computer skills, including, but not limited to Microsoft Office applications (strong emphasis on Excel) and database management.
- Effective interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills.
A successful period of 12 months in this position could lead to the following possible positions:
- Sales Assistant
- Brand Analyst
- Account Coordinator
- Sales Administration
L'Oreal USA is an equal opportunity employer M / F / D / V.
With limited exception, candidates must be legally authorized to work without employer sponsorship, both currently and in the future.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.