Función Laboral: Administrativo & Asistente
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: New Jersey - Berkeley Heights
CRM Reporting Intern Description
Title: 12 Month Intern- CRM Reporting
Job Summary: Supports L’Oreal Consumer Command center by reporting on key data and transforming database and CRM information to visual medium (static and live streaming). Responsible for running and distributing reports and presentations as needed. Responsible for innovating information sharing within the CCC and to the cross-functional business partners.
12 Month Internship Program:
L’Oréal USA has a unique program for recent graduates. It is a full-time paid internship for up to 12 months where you are a fully contributing member of our Consumer Care Center team here at L’Oréal. You will receive the hands-on experience and training needed to set you up for future success in the company. To qualify for the program, candidates must have received a Bachelor’s degree within the last 12 months OR must have graduated with a Master’s degree within the last 12 months with no gap more than 5 months in education history.
Key Job Accountabilities
· Assist in all aspects of data extraction, analysis and reporting
· Maintain a library of dashboards, reports, and interactive data visualizations using a variety of visualization tools and techniques
· Applies design and data analysis techniques to organize the presentation of data in visually innovative ways in order to make it easier to understand, insightful, and actionable by end users.
· Manages a repository of re-usable data visualization templates and views
· To assist on projects from initial debrief to finished product with significant self-direction and limited oversight.
· Create functional & technical documentation related to Business Intelligence solutions.
· Run and create monthly and quarterly reports for all brands using Cognos reporting system, including units sold, total contacts and total compensation sent out by department
· Learn and understand product portfolios for assigned brands
· Responsible for recognizing opportunities for improvement in our policies or processes and leading the initiative in an effort to reduce disruptions in service or detract from customer satisfaction.
· Microsoft Word, Outlook, and proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
· Professionalism in communication, both written and verbal
· Detail oriented and ability to multitask effectively and efficiently
· Experience with SalesForce CRM or similar technology
· Experience with BI Reporting tools including Cognos & Business Analyzer
· Strong Excel and Powerpoint Skills
· Strong verbal communication skills
· Strong Reporting & Analytical Skills
Preferred Key Experiences (prior to this position):
· College degree preferred with concentration in technology or statistics
· A combination of education and relevant marketing experience will be considered.
· Prior experience in Cognos Reporting System a plus
Reports to: Process & Platform Manager