Función del empleo: Administrative & Assistantship
Tipo de puesto: Fix Term
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: New York, NY
País: United States
12 Month Intern, Media Finance - Maybelline-Garnier-essie
- Responsible for managing our complex budget tracking system and media spend. Position will regularly partner with MGe finance on budget related projects.
- Act as the liaison/bridge between MGe Finance, Marketing and Media / Creative Agencies.
- Monitor media flowcharts and billing documents against P&L to ensure that budgets are being met by product and by month/quarter
- Generate, track and actualize Media & Advertising Purchase Orders
- Manage monthly media close process
- Monitor agency billing documents to make sure they are aligned to flowcharts, MAs and POs
- Confirm all media spending though goods receipts when work is completed and to match billing documents
- Ensure all dollars are actualize dollars based for non-agency to match billing document
- Resolve all discrepancies with agencies, vendor, AP and finance
- Prepare and manage monthly non-agency MG reports for Wavemaker
- Work with other teams (Trade, e-retail, etc.) to ensure that all budgets are reported accurately by month
- Update and actualize monthly
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos