SUMMARY: 12-Month Administrative Intern in our eCommerce Company Store Division
- Passionate, bright, organized and energetic digital candidate to join our e-Store team responsible for digital and fulfillment for e-Commerce employee site with 8,000+ active users
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible in a fast-paced environment
- Provide customer support on a daily basis via the phone or e-mail
- Responsible for e-Commerce operations and fulfillment - including picking, processing and packing employee orders using Salesforce, Matrix POS, and UPS World Ship System
- Maintain product selections and stock by entering product orders from L’Oreal divisions, receiving inventory and pallets promptly
- Assist in managing and site merchandising online product catalog, monitor and update order models within POS and maintain bin locations
- Collaborate with e-Store and digital to create e-Commerce promotional and merchandising calendar in conjunction with HQ calendar and special events
- Reconcile monthly and daily sales reports, includes Paypal, Salesforce, and POS
- Assist in tracking, monitoring and meeting monthly sales goals
- Flexibility between e-Store and warehouse functions by entering shipping info into the UPS World Ship System and maintain shipping documents
- Assist with annual physical inventory process
- Scheduling and partnering with company store team to assist when needed
- Flexibility to support existing company store locations for special openings throughout the year and Holiday Saturdays - locations may change based on needs of business.
- Special projects as assigned
DESIRABLE TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- Must be in enrolled in senior year of college or within 12 months of graduation from a four-year undergraduate college or university with educational history continuous and no breaks greater than five months between diploma/degree received
- A strong passion for ecommerce and digital space – demonstrated enthusiasm, excitement for what lies ahead
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign a plus
- Knowledge of POS System, e-Commerce sales, Salesforce or other e-Commerce platform experiences a plus
- Creative/Innovative - new retail concepts to keep retail space contemporary
- E-commerce skills which include trends, strategies, and techniques to enhance the on-line customer experience
- Strong interpersonal, communication (verbal and written), presentation, organization and networking skills
- Demonstrates ability to work independently in a fast paced environment with composure
- Travel out of state required for training meetings and new store openings
- Demonstrated team player with flexible work ethic
- Exposure to SAP and UPS systems a plus
- Professional and neat appearance for retail environment
May require lifting of up-to 40 lbs. with regular squatting, kneeling, bending, and extended periods on your feet
This position is part of a retail environment, and as such, requires duties and responsibilities closely associated with a public retail environment. Work hours, locations, and days of operation are subject to change, based on the needs of the business and the position as directed by the supervisor and full flexibility is required.
This position is NON-EXEMPT under FLSA, and is eligible for overtime to be paid in accordance with FLSA regulations after working 40 hours in a weekly period.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.