Responsible for assisting the L'Oreal Paris National Account team at Walgreens with day to day tasks to grow account business and increase sales.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Run and analyze weekly and monthly reports
- New Item Tracking
- Ad / Promo performance analysis
- Sales planning
- Consumption trend analysis
- Space maximization
- Competitive activity
- SKU analysis for “fair share”
- Ad hoc projects as directed by management
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Recent college graduate (within 12 months) from a Bachelor’s program.
- Demonstrated interest in Sales and Merchandising in the beauty industry.
- Computer skills, including, but not limited to Microsoft Office applications (strong emphasis on Excel) and database management.
- Effective interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills.
A successful period of 12 months in this position could lead to the following possible positions:
- Sales Assistant
- Brand Analyst
- Account Coordinator
- Sales Administration
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.