CONSUMER PRODUCTS DIVISION
Title: 12 Month Intern – Walmart Maybelline Garnier essie
Start Date: May/June 2019
Location: Bentonville Office
Required Work Experience: Internship Experience
Responsible for assisting the MGe National Account team at Walmart with day-to-day tasks to grow account business and increase sales.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Run and analyze weekly and monthly reports
- New Item Tracking
- Ad / Promo performance analysis
- Social Monitoring of Walmart, our brands, & competitors including ratings & reviews
- Competitive analysis of new items with a focus on exclusives
- Support for Retailtainment executions & planning
- Analysis of 3rd party retail reporting
- Ad hoc projects as directed by management
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Recent college graduate (within 12 months) from a Bachelor’s program.
- Demonstrated interest in Sales and Marketing in the beauty industry.
- Computer skills, including, but not limited to Microsoft Office applications (strong emphasis on Excel) and database management.
- Effective interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills.
A successful period of 12 months in this position could lead to the following possible positions:
- Sales Analyst
- Brand Analyst
- Account Coordinator
- Sales Administration
L'Oreal USA is an equal opportunity employer M / F / D / V.
With limited exception, candidates must be legally authorized to work without employer sponsorship, both currently and in the future.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.