Position: Junior Marketing Associate, Garnier Brand Engagement
Job Type: 12-month paid internship
Location: New York, NY
We are looking for a Junior Marketing Associate to join the Garnier Brand Engagement team. This position will support communications functions including influencer, social media and public relations.
The ideal candidate:
A highly organized individual who is passionate about beauty and the communications space. This person should be up-beat, detail oriented, able to multi-task and keep up with a fast-paced environment.
- Update and maintain total brand comms tracker
- Keep records of approved legal product and sustainability claims for the brand
- Manage the execution of social giveaways
- Partner with community manager on new ideas for increasing consumer engagement
- Provide support for influencer programming (including participating in strategic brainstorms, assisting with briefs and maintain Garnier’s relationships with our influencer partners)
- Create and maintain influencer database of partners who reach out via social
- Share out social findings with the team
- Share new and interesting social and influencer campaigns for inspiration both inside and outside the beauty industry
- Track and manage updates to Garnier packaging and product launches
- Track influencer spend data
- Provide monthly analysis of what our top competitors are doing in the social & influencer space utilizing organic platforms, Traackr, etc.
- Open and manage PO's
- Place and track product orders
- Track and maintain product inventory through online warehouse
- Maintain team drive to ensure all materials are saved and updated
- Undergraduate degree completed within the last 12 months
- Must have strong communication skills
- Interest in beauty, keen eye for trends
- Must have existing familiarity with social media influencers
- Must be familiar with present and up and coming platform capabilities (ex: Tik Tok)
- Excellent organizational skills
- The ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.