Función Laboral: Marketing Operacional
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: Taipei City
Valuable Experience in Real Working Environment
Every year around 3000+ students all over the world have the opportunity to gain valuable experience through an exciting internship at L’Oreal. They are assigned real responsibility and a chance to get to know the company from A to Z. Meanwhile, interns bring a fresh and innovate approach to everything they do and provide us with new insights and impulses. And interns also provide a great pool of talent from which many of your newly hired employees are selected.
What we are looking for
We're looking for more than technical expertise and qualifications; we're looking for talented young people who can express their wide-ranging personal attributes as well as take part in challenging, dynamic projects and missions.
Our group's rich cultural diversity is the secret of its success. We're looking for students with a diverse range of profiles and experiences. The most important is your creativity, your ambition and your ability to transform your passion into success.
* Monitoring, understanding and reporting on the performance of your brand and its competitors within the market
* Assessing the potential for new launches and helping build successful launch plans
* Conducting consumer research to identify new product opportunities
* Building strong internal relationships with the commercial and logistics teams to ensure competitive pricing promotions and smooth supply-chain process
* Working with external agencies including design, PR and advertising
- Taiwanese Nationality
- Current student - currently pursuing Bachelor (in the 3rd year) or Master Degree
- Available for full time internship Monday - Friday from 9.30am - 6.30pm in 2016 July and August.
- Proficient in English and Chinese both verbal & written
- Highly motivated
- Possess excellent analytical, social and communication skills
- Creative and flexible
- Work efficiently both independently or as a part of a team
- Fluent in English and Chinese
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo