Función Laboral: Marketing Desarrollo
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: New York - New York
L’ORÉAL UNDERGRADUATE MARKETING SUMMER INTERNSHIP
We have over 34 global brands that are looking for future business disrupters to be a part of product launches, social media collaborations and market analysis. Expect to have full time employee responsibilities and to present your own insights to our senior management.
Who we want:
- Eager to support a busy marketing team while contributing fresh insight
- Works best in a fast paced environment and simultaneously managing multiple projects
- Strong attention to detail creatively and analytically
- A (healthy) competitive spirit
- Resourceful and successfully navigates a vague task
What’s in it for you:
- Become savvy in L’Oreal reporting systems and how to tell a story from data
- Fully own an individual project with strategic business impact
- Network and learn about multiple functions (Digital, Supply Chain, Finance, R&I and Sales)
- Participate in formal and informal training
- Develop presentation skills and business acumen from leading brand managers in the CPG industry
- Bragging rights and tangible results that will be used long after your internship
Our summer internship is an exclusive path to be considered for L’Oréal’s full-time Management Development Program upon graduation based on overall performance. Just think, you could enter Senior year with an offer!
- Current Junior with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US on a permanent ongoing basis without requiring future sponsorship
Want to know more? Check out the links below!
We are an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V. Visit us at careers.loreal.com/en/usa/students
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo