Función del empleo: Others
Tipo de puesto: Internship
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: New York City
País: United States
Want to work for a company that recognizes your individuality, passion, and gives you the opportunity to contribute in meaningful ways from day one? A company devoted to building and shaping your future, that was rated as a WayUp Top 100 internship program, and is a market leader in its industry with brands such as Baxter of California, Redken, Kiehl’s, Lancôme, and NYX? Then check out this summer internship opportunity with L’Oréal USA.
We are looking for a creative, analytically driven, and collaborative team member to join the Advanced Analytics team as a summer intern at our New York City Headquarters. This role sits within the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) organization and will be exposed to Marketing Analytics projects with the goal of deriving value from analytics for the broader organization.
What You Will Be Doing:
• Datasets Analysis – Digital Media Data, Website Data, CRM Data, Traditional Media data, Survey Data, Sales Data
• Data Engineering – In collaboration with the current Advanced Analytics team and their Digital IT Counterparts, develop sustainable data flows between data base systems to support Marketing Analytics projects
• Analytics Product Management – Building upon current Advanced Analytics team roadmaps, push adoption of proprietary measurement tools within the brand’s organization
• End-To-End Marketing Analytics – With support from the rest of the team, push an analytics project through the analytics life cycle from Analytics Briefing, Data Preparation/Exploration, Analysis/Model Building, and Stakeholder Alignment/Final Delivery
• Community Animation – Working with the current team to participate with group Hackathons, sharing solutions and challenging new ideas
• Network and learn about multiple functions with other interns (Digital, Supply Chain, Finance, R&I and Sales)
• Participate in formal and informal training opportunities
Who You Are:
• You must be an enrolled 4-year degree college student graduating between December 2019 – Summer 2020
• You must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 3.0 or higher – preferred degrees include Economics, Finance, Computer Science, Marketing
• You must be legally authorized to work in the US on a permanent and ongoing future basis without requiring sponsorship
• You are able to work the entirety of the 11 week summer internship program in 2019, starting on May 29th and ending August 9th
• You thrive in a fast paced environment and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
• You are a self-starter with strong interpersonal and networking skills
• You are resourceful and can successfully move a project forward being given vague or new tasks
• You are able to work both collaboratively on group initiatives and autonomously on individual projects
• You have strong attention to detail analytically and are result oriented
• You are comfortable with Open Source Data Science Tools: Python, R, Jupyter, Anaconda, etc.
Applications are due by March 31st 2019 at 11:59 PM EST.
Want to know more? Check out the links below!
We are an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.