Want to work for a company that recognizes your individuality, passion, and gives you the opportunity to contribute in meaningful ways from day one? A company devoted to building and shaping your future, that was rated as a WayUp Top 100 internship program, and is a market leader in its industry with brands such as Baxter of California, Maybelline, Kiehl’s, Lancôme, and NYX? Then check out this summer internship opportunity with L’Oréal USA.
Our marketing teams are looking for high-performing and motivated students to join their teams as summer interns and be a part of product launches, social media collaborations, and market analysis. At L’Oréal, we give our interns the space to explore, to have full time employee responsibilities, present their own insights to senior management, and to become future leaders.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Own an individual project and/or group project with strategic business impact that you present to senior leaders
- Be a part of a marketing team on one of our 35+ brands owning day-to-day brand responsibilities to contribute to the business growth such as digital marketing, consumer insights, competitive marketplace assessment, data analysis and dashboards, and campaign execution
- Learn how to tell a compelling story with data and generate insights and viable recommendations
- Network and learn about multiple functions (Digital, Supply Chain, Finance, R&I and Sales)
- Participate in formal and informal training opportunities
- Develop business acumen from leading brand managers in the CPG industry
Who You Are:
- You must be an enrolled 4-year degree college student graduating either Spring or Summer 2021
- You must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree in any major with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- You must be legally authorized to work in the US on a permanent and ongoing future basis without requiring sponsorship
- and ending August 7th
- You thrive in a fast paced environment and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You are a self-starter with strong interpersonal and networking skills
- You are resourceful and can successfully move a project forward being given vague or new tasks
- You are able to work both collaboratively on group initiatives and autonomously on individual projects
- You have strong attention to detail analytically and are result oriented
- You enjoy both right brain and left brain activities – comfortable with being creative and analytical
- You have demonstrated leadership ability and interest in the area of marketing through your extra-curricular activities and/or volunteer work
- You will be placed on the marketing team for a specific brand in one of L’Oréal’s four divisions:
- Undergraduate marketing internships are available across the USA. You will be able to indicate your preference of the following locations in your application, however, must be open to working at any location:
- New York, New York
- Jersey City, New Jersey
- El Segundo, California
- Newport Beach, California
- West Hollywood, California
- Our summer internship is the primary path for consideration into L’Oréal’s full-time Marketing Trainee Program upon graduation and is based on overall performance
Want to know more? Check out the links below!
We are an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.