L’Oréal Italy is looking to add a BI Technical Analyst with a solid background in Business Intelligence & Analytics applications. In this role, the person will be responsible for supporting the existing BI application and delivering new BI projects and enhancements. The role includes technical and architectural expertise. He\She will be responsible for proposing and managing new end-to-end BI solutions. He\She will collaborate with diverse applications, infrastructure, architecture, and integration teams to devise project plans, track critical path items, cut through roadblocks and escalate issues. Build and develop relationships across the L’Oreal Italy, ensuring B2B Business Intelligence & Analytics leaders, stakeholders and external partners are aligned with L’Oreal standards and processes. This position will report directly to the Business Intelligence Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand all aspects of system configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential systems implications.
- Work with Business internal stakeholders to understand the business requirements and propose the best technical solution for each type of requirement.
- Manage project activities, such as facilitating project team meetings, aiding in test script writing and UAT, preparing & delivering status reports, issue tracking and risk mitigation, establishing and tracking milestones, monitoring of critical path items and implementation of appropriate corrective actions.
- Work in IT projects using SCRUM Agile methodology.
- Understand Business priorities and communicate proactively
- Coordinate internal IT team resources, external partner teams, managed service providers and consultants as required.
- Give full analysis to all issues and help Team decisions
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Services equivalent experience.
- The candidate must have:
- At least 4 years of Business Intelligence & Analytics experience.
- A solid foundation in the Microsoft Business Intelligence stack e.g. MS SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Power BI.
- ETL skills (Informatica PowerCenter)
- Knowledge of SAP HANA platform
- Knowledge of principles and techniques for effective data visualization and analysis.
- Experience working in a Global IT organization.
- Outstanding customer service and interaction skills, as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently under little supervision within a demanding client-centric environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player with a high level of initiative.
- Ability to interface with various levels of management.
- Exhibit a broad understanding of technology and the mobile landscape.
- Superior organization and time management skills.
- Demonstrable track record of delivering IT projects on time and on budget.
- English speaker