Función del empleo: Digital
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
The Web Analytics Specialist is responsible for providing data manipulation, analysis and recommendation to optimize the digital eco-system as well as marketing campaigns. The main focus is to analyze website behavior and to share the right insights in order to optimize channel acquisition and conversion.
He/she is also responsible for the data quality and accuracy of reporting. Working closely with the other departments (marketing, digital & e-commerce), the analyst will need to apply a business narrative to complex data sets during meetings so that stakeholders understand the data and the recommendation. Within this scope, he/she will have to be able to visualize data in simple and useful dashboards through Google Data Studio in order to make data available for all in a simple way.
The Specialist will play a key role in L'Oreal Luxe’s vision of a data driven business. The Analytics Specialist will shape the future of how data can be leverage for better marketing and e-commerce decisions.
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Analyze data from Google Analytics to identify correlations, develop insights and recommendations for improving our site performance
• Manage and maintain monthly reports and dashboards, to share customer behavior and information with project stakeholders
• Analytics tool maintenance and integration of new feature
• Support digital & e-commerce teams in diverse digital initiatives
• Collaborate with IT and site managers to review and test analytics tool tagging for site changes, new site features, and initiatives to ensure data quality
• Responsible for tag management system, spec development and integration
• Collaborate with CDO team in data driven projects
• Build vision and manage development of automated reporting suite for Digital and marketing team
• Marketing, Finance, IT, Mathematics or related areas of study
• 2+ years of experience working in web analytics or related area
• Data oriented mind with strong Excel skills
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
• Knowledgeable in web analytics and tag management tools (Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager are preferred)
• Google Analytics Certified Knowledge of SEO principles and experience on SEO tools (Search Console, SEMrush or similar)
• Knowledge of SQL language and experience on Google Bigquery
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with quick turn-around
• Demonstrated history of entrepreneurial web projects