Función del empleo: Digital
Tipo de puesto: Management Trainee Program
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Who are we?
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 140 countries on five continents with 35 international brands. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity.
What are we looking for?
Do you have a commercial sense and a strong interest in Business Development, Marketing, Sales, Operations or Finance, HR? Are you eager to work with leading global brands in an international context? Join our Management Trainee Program, get great responsibilities and learn more about our working culture right from the start: passion for innovation, entrepreneurial spirit, strategic thinking, team-spirit and fast career paths.
12 months program
CRM & Digital Management Trainee role will involve:
- Develop innovative and effective approaches based on business analysis, data analysis, data modelling, statistical analysis and predictive modelling.
- Build data analysis solutions
- Design experiments, test hypotheses and build models.
- Conduct data analysis and designs convenient algorithms.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Present and depict the outcomes of their finding in easy to understand terms for the business stakeholders.
- Ensure Data Collection, Quality and retention
- Works with Digital IT teams to support data collection, integration and retention based on the input collected with the Digital Marketing and CRM Managers.
- Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
Required skills and abilities:
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree Student or Young Graduate with less than 2-year full-time working experiences
- Strong communication, analytical and networking skills
- Sense of beauty, creativity, innovation
- Able to act fast, decision-maker
- Business oriented (experience gained through internships, studying abroad, activity in student organizations)
- Flexible, self-motivated
- Fluent Chinese & English
How to Apply?
As we are living in the digital age, we would love to get to know you better right from the start. Be as creative as you want and surprise us!
Let’s start your career as L’Oréal Management Trainee :
1) Apply directly at our website at careers.loreal.com
2) Record a 30 secs video to:
(i) tell us if you are one brand of L’Oréal, which brand would you be? And Why?
3) Submit your CV and video (You can upload your video under "Other files" once you have uploaded your resume, or share the video link in CV)
*Please remember to adjust the privacy setting to ensure we have the access to view/download the video if you upload the video in personal cloud service.
Until February 29th 2020：Application submitting
March 23rd& 24th 2020：Assessment Center
April 2020：Selection and Interviews
May & June 2020：Offering and Warm up with us
July 01st 2020：On board
→ More information at: https://www.facebook.com/lorealtaiwan/