Función del empleo: Communication
Tipo de puesto: Internship
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
First things first:
· Where will you work? Paris Area (Levallois-Perret or Clichy)
· When will you start? In January 2020
· How long will it last? 6 months
· How much will you earn? Between 1250 - 1550€/month
L'Oréal, yes, but do you really know us?
We are sure that you think you know L’Oréal - red lipstick and high-heels, right? So, let us tell you one thing: that is not who we are and that is not what we are looking for. You don’t need to wear foundation to build a career here, and you don’t need highlights to be high-tech (oh, and by the way, most of us wear sneakers)! What you do need is a passion for people, pace and a visionary mindset on how to disrupt the #future!
Now, let’s talk numbers:
· Our position: No. 1 - L’Oréal is the the leader worldwide in the cosmetics industry
· Our turnover: 26,9 Billion Euros of consolidated turnover
· Our Media: 3rd World Wide Advertiser& already 47% media in digital
· Our Data: 1 Billion+ consumer data records
· Our Love Brands: 234 Million followers, and 3,000 social sites
· Our commitment: Global environment leader with triple A score in climate change, water security and forests (given by the CDP)
Discover Communication @ L’Oréal
In a world of constantly changing consumption and information, the role of communication is more crucial than ever if our brands are to stand out and the reputation of the group is to be maintained.
Nowadays, Communication teams at L’Oréal play a key role. Their missions is to increase awareness, ensure long-term reputation and build up the image of the L’Oréal group and its brands. A brand or a group’s reputation accounts for 75% of its value and persuasion and influence are becoming ever more decisive in buying. The challenge for brands is therefore to have effective communications that will make them stand out in a saturated environment.
With opportunities specializing in Corporate communication, Social & Influence, Digital Communication, Public Relation, CSR Communication, Partnerships, Events… there is something for everyone in the communication world at L’Oréal France (we can discuss what area you are interested in during your telephone interview).
So what does your job look like?
Well, as you know, we can mean many different things when we say ‘Communication. Moreover, with 30+ internship opportunities available across the métier, there is a wide variety of experiences that you could be getting your teeth stuck in to when you join us.
Below you will find the main digital internship roles that L’Oréal can offer you, knowing that it is also up to you to give your missions your own personal touch:
Brands international communication (online – offline) :
Brand Event : Press Relation & Influencers
· A Master student (Cesure or Fin d’études) - No margin for negotiation on this one! Able to provide an internship agreement of 6 months issued by your school - no negotiation on this either!
· Fluent French or English speaker (both is great too !)
· Creative Entrepreneur: courageous and adventurous. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it yourself!
· People oriented. You’re not afraid of new ways of doing things or of other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas. Here, we cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
· Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO (this can happen!) or a salon owner on the high street, you treat everyone the same.
· Willingness to own the strategic level direction whilst maintaining a passion for grass-roots
· Critical thinking with strong decision-making abilities
· Confidence in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
· Strong capability with quantitative and qualitative measures
You are Inspired? Great, here are the next steps...
· Click Apply Now, fill in your details and upload your CV (Cover Letter is not necessary)
· You will then talk to MYA, our trusted chatbot to make sure you fulfill the necessary elements (don’t worry, this isn’t an interview)
· Once you have spoken to MYA you will be sent a link via email to answer 3 competency-based questions with Seedlink, our artificial intelligence tool, enabling us to see your cultural fit with L’Oréal (candidates that respond to the Seedlink questions are prioritized).
· Exploratory HR Telephone Interview. The recruiter will give you a call and guide you into a broad conversation to get to know you better and to spot the métier, division, brand and mission in which you will be able to better express your potential.
· Operational interview (either at Assessment Centre or individually) with your potential future manager(s) to convince them that you are the best fit! It is also a great occasion to ask questions on what your tasks will be exactly, the team spirit and what how this internship will develop your competencies.
Go go go! We can't wait to meet you!