Función del empleo: Digital
Tipo de puesto: Internship
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
6-month Internship | From July to December 2020 | Paris area | Master 1 or 2 | Between 1250€ - 1550€ monthly based on study level | More than 40 opportunities
Discover Digital @ L’Oréal
Let's start with the numbers:
· Our E-Commerce: 1,9 Billion Euros in sales, +42% sales growth,
· Our Media: 3rd World Wide Advertiser & already 47% media in digital
· Our Data: 1 Billion+ consumer data records
“Our ambition is to make L’Oréal the beauty tech champion” says Jean Paul Agon. As digital is growing so fast, we are moving to new frontiers to reinvent the beauty experience at the digital age. We are moving from a product company leader in its industry to build the champion in beauty tech.
You’ve read the articles, watched the videos and seen the hype, and now it is your chance to join a digital first company and be part of the beauty tech revolution.
With opportunities specializing in CRM, Social & Influence, Open Innovation, Digital Marketing, Tech, Data Science, Digital IT, and E-Commerce, as well as 36 international brands to choose from, there is something for everyone in the digital world at L’Oréal France (we can discuss what area your particaurly interested in during your telephone interview).
So what does your job look like?
Well, as you know, we can mean many different things when we say ‘Digital’. Moreover, with 50+ internship opportunities available across the métier, there is a wide variety of experiences that you could be getting your teeth stuck in to when you join us.
Below you will find the main digital internship roles that L’Oréal can offer you, knowing that it is also up to you to give your missions your own personal touch:
· A Master student (Cesure or Fin d’études) - No margin for negotiation on this one! Able to provide an internship agreement of 6 months issued by your school - no negotiation on this either!
· Fluent French or English speaker (both is great too !)
· Creative Entrepreneur: courageous and adventurous. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it yourself!
· People oriented. Here, we cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
· Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO (this can happen!) or a salon owner on the high street, you treat everyone the same.
· Willingness to own the strategic level direction whilst maintaining a passion for grass-roots
· Critical thinking with strong decision-making abilities
You are Inspired? Great, here are the next steps...
· Click Apply Now, fill in your details and upload your CV (Cover Letter is not necessary)
· You will then talk to MYA, our trusted chatbot to make sure you fulfill the necessary elements (don’t worry, this isn’t an interview)
· Once you have spoken to MYA you will be sent a link via email to answer 3 competency-based questions with Seedlink, our artificial intelligence tool, enabling us to see your cultural fit with L’Oréal (candidates that respond to the Seedlink questions are prioritized).
· Exploratory HR Telephone Interview. The recruiter will give you a call and guide you into a broad conversation to get to know you better and to spot the métier, division, brand and mission in which you will be able to better express your potential.
· Operational interview (either at Assessment Centre or individually) with your potential future manager(s) to convince them that you are the best fit! It is also a great occasion to ask questions on what your tasks will be exactly, the team spirit and what how this internship will develop your competencies.
Go go go! We can't wait to meet you!