At L’Oréal our goal is to offer the best beauty customer experience and drive opportunities using a data-driven approach with a focus on customer journey identification, infrastructure, data streams, strategy, and activation to grow customers’ engagement & lifetime value. That’s why we are constantly looking for Digital Talent… and now it comes to CRM Experts!
As a CRM Expert within one of our four divisions, you will be working closely with cross-functional teams on the development, execution, and continuous refinement of multi-channel consumer relations and the development of programs, roadmaps, and consumer relation strategies focusing on loyalty, retention marketing, and predictive analytics.
- Define the brand’s CRM strategy articulated across all stages of a customer life-cycle (eg: welcome, nurturing, loyalty, retention, re-activation) in order to increase CLV (LTV) and ensure personalized interactions with customers through activations that will bring value to our clients and to the Division.
- Be in charge of the brand omnichannel CRM strategy and insights from all touchpoints and structure a CRM strategy and its roadmap on a business case basis to ensure efficient use of resources.
- Set a data strategy from different sources that will enrich CRM to guarantee the best interactions
- Build a clear ROI on incremental sales linked to the CRM deployment.
- Identify KPIs & Dashboards to track and optimize marketing strategies.
- Analyze and extracts strategic and actionable insights from the consumer (as well as CRM campaign data), to be used as the backbone for the CRM strategy.
- Manage CRM Campaign Tools such as Google Marketing Cloud.
- Guarantee customer journey experience and consistency between platforms to achieve a seamless experience and maximize the click-to-sale rate.
- Optimize omnichannel data acquisition and data quality in line with regulations and best practices
- Manage multiple data sources to drive data acquisition and better customer experience.
- Collaborate with international teams on the LPS and Access platform development, UAT, launch, and roll-out.
- Consolidate and shares with key stakeholders all the insights & learnings of the different sources of data that will enrich other departments such as marketing and sales to shape the added value proposal of the division.
Skills and Requirements
- Proven experience in CRM/Analytics/Consulting roles.
- Advanced Analytical & Data Management skills.
- Project Management skills with a focus on budgeting e forecasting.
- Ability to adapt to changing environment and anticipate digital trends.
- Good understanding of CRM dynamics, data and technical tools (e.g. Adobe Campaign).
- IT skills (knowledge of BI tools is advantageous).
- Results-driven, business acumen, and ability to find and develop the right synergy between brands and customers' goals.
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, and with a constant drive for results.
- Excellent communication skills – ease in establishing networks and develop the right match between our brands and our customers’ goals.
- Fluent in Italian and English.
- Eligible to work in Italy/EU without sponsorship.
At L’Oréal, we create the beauty that moves the world. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity, and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity through continued innovation.
We’re a digital-first company. That enables us to reshape our relationships with you through dynamic, Beauty Tech innovations. Whether it’s online consultations, speed in bringing new products to market, or purchase through voice technology, our aim is to create a fully integrated physical and digital experience, based on our consumers’ expectations.
Thanks to data to help decision-making and insight generation, we leverage the best of Tech to enhance the way we work and serve our consumers, constantly adapting to the new world. Delivering Tech solutions in fast sprints through an agile approach is becoming our way of working. Technology is at the heart of our approach to Beauty, from research to production, from distribution to communicating with our consumers, and we are looking for you to lead the change and innovate for the future of Beauty.
At L'Oréal we foster workplaces where all people of every ethnicity, social background, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability - visible or invisible - feel welcomed and valued. An atmosphere where everyone can thrive and grow.