At L'Oréal, we leverage cutting-edge Direct Marketing Platforms and tracking technologies to maximize consumer engagement and brand awareness. This is why we are seeking a Senior Precision Marketing Manager. In this role, your mission will be to reshape consumer decision-making and experiences through media, content, and technology. You will drive the precision marketing strategy and build capabilities that leverage the size, scale, and synergies across all touchpoints for the consumers, unveiling and leveraging the key criteria that are at the forefront of the consumer's purchase decisions. Reporting directly to the Media Director and working closely with the marketing team and agencies, you will be in charge of assisting all brands in their ramp-up in Precision Advertising and provide best-in-class solutions to Digital leads and local Marketing teams on end-to-end Precision Marketing campaigns execution.
- Help Brands define their Precision Advertising campaign strategy to create a convergence of the shopping experience.
- Identify and ensure the diffusion of best practices to pave the way for L’Oréal Italy to leverage digital media data.
- Assist brands in implementing Precision Advertising in their campaigns.
- Verify that agencies apply the L'Oréal standards (golden rules) in setting up and optimizing campaigns.
- Ensure tools and processes are in place to monitor campaigns and control the end-to-end consistency and quality of campaign set-up (with the support of Brands' digital teams).
- Lead performance analysis with a focus on e-commerce acceleration, supporting the divisions to strategize their e-commerce media. investments with continuous analysis of ROI and data sharing.
- Develop Joint Business Plans with main digital media partners including access to BETAs and Learning Agendas.
- Identify, assess and launch innovative tech solutions.
- Support brand in their data sourcing with a test-and-learn methodology to spotlight the data that drive superior value for the Brands.
- Launch Digital Media Data Projects in collaboration with the local data team.
- Actively contribute to Global CDO precision adv projects and foster cross-country exchange with the respective digital media community.
- Drive the typical customer response behaviors in specific channels with optimal channel mix.
- Proven experience in the field of digital advertising & performance media.
- Extensive hands-on experience with key Ad Tech platforms such as AdWords, Google Analytics, Demand Side Platforms (DSP), and DMPs.
- Ability to effectively translate strategic marketing objectives into engagement tactics.
- Strong project management skills (e.g., building & rigorously tracking work plan).
- Capable of communicating technical material to a vast range of audiences, including brands, corporate leadership, digital partners, and agencies.
- Critical thinking and collaborative leadership.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in upskilling digital teams on precision marketing, through on-the-job coaching and mentoring.
- Customer-centric approach with a focus on omnichannel customer experience.
- Ability to build and foster collaborative relationships with agencies and peers.
- Fluent English (knowledge of Italian is advantageous).
- Eligible to work in Italy/EU without sponsorship.
At L’Oréal our mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition in the next year is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. Thanks to data to help decision-making and insight generation, we leverage the best of Tech to enhance the way we work and serve our consumers, constantly adapting to the new world. Delivering Tech solutions in fast sprints through an agile approach is becoming our way of working. Digital & Technology are at the heart of our approach to Beauty, from research to production, from distribution to communicating with our consumers, and we are looking for you to lead the change and innovate for the future of Beauty.