JOIN OUR SUPPLY CHAIN TEAMS!
Behind every great brand is a great story.
At L’Oréal, ours began with a young entrepreneurial chemist, Eugène Schueller, producing and selling hair-dye from his kitchen. From these humble roots, we’re today a family of 88,000 employees, who collaborate across 150 countries and over 36 world renowned brands, with the goal of innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumers’ beauty needs and desires.
While inventing the future of beauty is our passion, we’re doing it with a strong commitment to sustainability and environment in everything we do. And our ambition is to be the #1 BeautyTech Company.
Fueling this roadmap is the Operations team at L’Oréal- 20,000 people strong, spread world-wide and orchestrating cutting-edge expertise across the entire value chain – from packaging and product development to sourcing, manufacturing, and supply chain.
We are a bunch of very diverse individuals who absolutely love what we do and are excited by the real possibilities that data and technology are unlocking for us.
Joining L'Oréal means being a part of a company that:
- Allows its employees to have a real impact, to test their ideas, to innovate and to build the future.
- Has chosen to uphold strong values regarding social and environmental points of view.
- Is constantly at the fore front of technology to respond to consumer demands for agility, personalization and new beauty experiences.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE A PART OF THIS ADVENTURE?
Join our Supply Chain team in the capacity of a CSC Planning Manager
This role will oversee Zero waste project. You will be part of a tribe with a person from finance and another from supply.
The Supply Chain team at L’Oréal Spain is focusing on:
- Analyzing the stock and the sales in the Outlets
- Planning shipments of product replacement and new launches and promotions
- Proposing improvements in returns to achieve a more sustainable company
EACH DAY AS PART OF THIS TEAM, YOU CAN EXPECT TO:
- New project related to our sustainability strategy
- A team that faces new challenge everyday
- Constant search of innovation projects
HERE’S HOW YOU WILL HAVE A ROLE TO PLAY IN IT:
- Definition of the services strategy regarding customer segmentation needs. Implementation of the organization, the processes and the resources needed for this strategy.
- Development of the logistics and service relationship with customers. Implementation of initiatives to optimise the Financial, Product & IT flows and cost structure in order to provide the best service at the right cost and to improve the execution at the point of sale.
- Logistics and service Projects leader.
- Motivation and training of the Supply Chain community to implement tools and apply best practices beneficial to customers.
THE SKILLS THAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Supply chain / Operations
- Analytical skills: minimum Excel and SAP. Any other analytical tool (Power BI, Tableau, etc) is valuable
- Knowledge of Supply chain in FMCG industry
- English and Spanish. Other language (especially French) will be valuable
- Team player
- Goal and customer oriented
- Strategic vision
IF YOU COME WITH AN EDUCATION BACKGROUND IN INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING, BE PART OF THIS RIDE!
A BIT MORE ON OUR OFFICE LOCATION AND HOW TO ACCESS IT:
Our open space offices are in the Center of Madrid (Calle Josefa Valcarcel 48). You can arrive there by bus from Avenida de América or by subway (line 5)
ONCE YOU DECIDE TO APPLY, HERE’S WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT…
- Receiving an answer within 2 weeks of applying.
- If your CV is selected, you will have an HR interview with one of our recruiters.
- Post which, at least 2-3 rounds of technical discussions with the hiring team, as part of the overall process.
If you had the opportunity to meet with a recruiter and we are unable to move forward with your application, you can expect to receive a prompt answer in one week with constructive feedback. We strongly value the time and energy you invest in us.
About the VIE/International Assignment :
The VIE program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein, Iceland and Monaco) aged 28 years or under.
Please note that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking team members at L'Oréal worldwide.
For more information on the VIE/International Assignment please consult the following links for a definition of the program and details on the conditions :
Click here for VIE Program definition and conditions