Credit Specialist L'Oréal Germany
VIE (International Assignment – 12 months) - January/ February 2023
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. A unique and international portfolio of 36 complementary brands, generating over 29 billion euro of sales in 2019.
We are looking for international talent to go on VIE/International Assignment in Muggensturm, Germany !
About the VIE/International Assignment program :
The VIE program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein, Iceland and Monaco) aged 28 years or under.
Please note that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking team members at L'Oréal worldwide.
For more information on the VIE/International Assignment please consult the following links for a definition of the program and details on the conditions :
So what will you do at L'Oréal Germany ?
To strengthen our supply chain management team in our logistics centre at the Muggensturm site, we are looking for a Credit Specialist, who will take part of the Credit Team.
Your responsibilities :
- You will actively participate in the day-to-day business of credit management and take over the control and monitoring of payment flows on your own responsibility.
- You will monitor the creditworthiness of existing customers and potential new customers.
- Another aspect of your job is to monitor and track the credit limits, taking into account the contractual agreements and the internal Group guidelines
- You actively participate in the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements.
- You are in demand as a key user within the scope of various projects.
At L'Oréal we expect a level of initiative and entrepreneurial spirit that will allow you to propose new ideas and work on projects that you are passionate about! Are you ready to dare?
- You are curious and willing to expend your industrial finance knowledge
- Interested to work in a dynamic and international environment
- Completed Degree in Economics; Business Administration; Finance or similar academic background;
- First experience in controlling, preferably in an industrial environment (internship experience accepted)
- Fluent in English, German is a plus.
- Business minded and strong teamwork spirit
- Advanced Excel Level
Are you ready for your next challenge?
Want to join a passionate and dynamic team?
Looking for the chance to grow and develop inside a leading world organization?
This is a fantastic opportunity to broaden your horizons and deepen your financial skills as a strategic finance business partner at L’Oréal Group.