Función del empleo: Corporate Affairs & Engagement
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
I am the Communications & Advocacy Manager Lancôme and I am responsible for the delivery of successful integrated communications through off-line brand events, press relationship building and online social engagement, influencer management developing a community with influencers/tribes. I own the connection to our consumers in the earned social media landscape, acting as the voice of the brand.
• Develop integrated on/off-line communication and PR plans for my Brands in my Country working closely with the brand team
• Orchestrate integrated communication campaigns: event planning, working with partners, trend features, designer coordination, look agreement, star products/trend feature.
• Act as the voice and ears of the brand for my Country ensuring engagement through innovative and relevant content and in close collaboration with Digital Media and Content Manager.
• Ensure Local Brand Ambassadors (Influencer, National Make-up artist..) are following brand image guidelines during on/off-line exposure
• Define integrated on/off-line campaign activation calendar for my portfolio of brands and allocate budget for communication activities.
• Develop product and brand awareness towards journalists, e-journalists, bloggers and influencers
• Monitor product and brand press and media coverage across channels.
• Act as a the spokesperson and the DMI contact for lead brands in my market
• Consolidate communication engagement insights & audience feedback, produce reports to fuel relationships with press and develop events and campaigns working in close relationship with Media and Content
• Monitoring and analysis of PR digital and print campaigns
• Develop awareness and understanding of brand / product coverage on social media and monitor social media brand content.
• Define the brand earned social media and audience strategy & guidelines
• Allocate and execute budget for influencer marketing.
• Select Influencers working closely with CDO team and background check rules
• Own relationships with influencer/ communities and select and approve content to be shared/published by Luxe on social channels including UGC, influencers and bloggers.
• Submit products to influencers, bloggers and communities for ratings/reviews.
• Drive performance improvement of Influencers campaigns and content.
• Report on Influencers campaign performance.
• Select content to be shared/published by the Brand for PR and events
• Drive responses to press requests and product calls in.
• Create all press releases (utilizing DMI assets when available).
• Drive execution and coverage of for events.
• Co-developing influencers/swipe up assets suitable for retailers / retailer posts.
• Co-building of print and web media strategies