Función del empleo: Training & Education
Tipo de puesto: Indefinido
Tipo de empleo: Jornada Completa
Trainer Educator (L'Oréal Professionel)
Professional Products Division
L'Oréal has been a world leader in the cosmetics business for more than 100 years and has grown into one of the largest FMCG companies in the world. With international brands such as L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Kérastase, Lancôme, Giorgio Armani and Vichy, we offer relevant products for every consumer.
Who am I?
In this job you will have a wide range of responsibilities, including:
• (O+O) visits and training of customers in his region to develop their technical skills and product knowledge, working closely with the Business Partners, following the guidelines of the client segmentation
• Sells and leads training sessions in salons, academies and online, in line with Education strategy
• Actively drives stylists to Access to increase subscription & use and integrate Access in training programs
• Integrates Access in O+O in education programs
• Boosting sales through education + live streams + e-eventing + via LPS and live selling
• Creates POP for high potential clients and follows-up during the year
New client partnership:
• Visits and trains new potential client partners, in coordination with the Business Partners and actively nourish the new business funnel .
• Is the guardian of the brand’s awareness within their area
• Content creation (such as training content and digital content for Access and social media in line with Brand identity
• Communicates brand’s values and product information in seminars, trainings (classroom, digital, webinars…) to customer and colleagues
• Be a social influencer, build and engage with social community through active content management in line with brand strategy
• Testing of new products & formulas
• Reports on education actions, via Access
• Actively ask for feedback via the CONNECT tool
• Actively works together with Business Partners (Account Managers) to develop the region
• Attend BNL team meetings
Coaching & training
• Is actively involved in training Business Partners
• Coaching of Artists & freelancer in the region: (Brand and product knowledge)
• Provides trainings for hairdressing schools of their area
You are analytical strong but pragmatic when the situation requires. As a person you are determined to make a great impact by taking initiatives and sharing your ideas. It is important to feel comfortable to collaborate with different stakeholders and that you know how to convince them if necessary. Furthermore you are open minded and supportive towards new initiatives.
Our ideal candidate has:
• Expertise on the BRAND L'Oréal Professionel: masters brand identity and knows value proposition
• Masters all technical hair topics
• Deep knowledge of the brand’s products and services and knows how to present and transmit them to customers
• Is digitally savvy in terms of online education, social media & social influencing and using digital (reporting) tools
• Knows customer profiles and transmits customer centricity
I Is fluent in Dutch (must have)
• Collaboration, coaching and commercial skills, to develop the best tailor-made education and business development plan for the customer
What do we offer?
When you start at L'Oréal, you get a great deal of responsibility from day one. To develop, we offer an introduction program and an individual training program. Training can be local or at the global headquarters in Paris. An enriching experience where you will meet international peers.
And furthermore you will find with us:
· An inspiring work environment with ambitious colleagues, where working Agile is the norm;
· A healthy career perspective with good development and career opportunities;
· A competitive salary which is adjusted on an annual basis in case of good performance;
· Good secondary employment conditions, such as a 13th month, profit sharing, discount on medical expenses and a favorable pension scheme;
· Discount on L'Oréal products
· Nice extras such as various sporting company activities.
Finally, a great added value of working at L'Oréal is that you will be working with so many different people and functions. This offers you the opportunity to broaden your knowledge about different stakeholders.
L’Oréal would like their personnel to represent the diversity of the Benelux society. We welcome everyone regardless of origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, philosophical or political conviction, disability, etc.
“A diversified workforce in every function and on all levels strengthens our creativity and our understanding of consumers and it enables us to develop and market products that are relevant“
(Jean-Paul Agon, Chairman of L’Oréal)
How to apply
Are you ready for this challenge and do you meet the conditions?
Then apply quickly!
Do you want to know what it's like to work for L'Oréal Benelux?
Check out our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/loréal/life/