Función del empleo: Otros
Tipo de puesto: Indefinido
Tipo de empleo: Jornada Completa
We are driven by a passion for beauty that moves the world.
We are the market leader in Beauty and a pioneer in Beauty Tech. As a result of the constantly changing world, cosmetics and technology are inseparably linked for us. Together with our consumers and partners, we anticipate trends and shape the beauty of tomorrow.
We live sustainability and environmental protection. By 2030, our Commitments mark the beginning of a more radical transformation and embody our view of how a company's vision, purpose and responsibility should look to meet the world's challenges. Our 88,000 employees in 150 countries are transforming our business to ensure that our activities respect the boundaries of our planet.
For our location in Düsseldorf we are looking for people who will join us in making a difference.
- Define strategic sourcing strategy for defined categories – e.g. Travel, Event Management, HR, Facility Management, Professional Services – together with business stakeholders and Corporate teams
- Develop deep knowledge of the business needs, priorities and objectives for relevant sourcing categories and anticipate new sourcing solutions
- Be accountable for the purchasing budget process, as a collective action for the defined scope of categories: identify the initiatives/projects, evaluate/validate the savings in agreement with Finance and manage the regular savings follow up
- Drive mid/long-term RFP for relevant categories in close alignment with business stakeholders and Finance
- Co-create innovative and optimized approaches with relevant stakeholders such as new models, new organizational set ups and transformations
- Drive L’Oréal For The Future agenda - L’Oréal Sustainability Program - for the relevant categories and be a frontrunner with our partners on projects contributing to social inclusion, cautious use of resources and biodiversity
- Increase processes simplification, drive cost and efficiency transparency to support L’Oréal strategic goals in cooperation with HR, Facility Management and other Corporate teams
- Create & build strong strategic relationships with key suppliers by driving performing PSL, regular supplier evaluation, business reviews or specific events such as Supplier Conferences
- Identify new services and innovations by selecting relevant suppliers to bring tangible value, innovation and competitive advantages for our business
- Building and managing stakeholder relationships across all levels of organization locally within Germany, Austria, Switzerland and globally with the Corporate functions
- Assure procurement compliance to L’Oréal norms and standards
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Procurement incl. 3 years in Indirect Procurement, particularly Corporate / Business Services categories (FM, Travel, MICE, HR, etc.)
- High level of economical sensitivity and value-in expectations for the company
- Excellence in stakeholder management and strong business partnering skills in a complex, matricidal and numerous network
- Strong influencing skills and ability to drive high level of confrontations
- Experience and ownership of the procurement budget process and accountability for budget delivery
- Experience in change management & process optimization
- Strong skills in negotiations and contract management
- Experience in defining and implementing category strategies
- Ability to propose value-added innovative solutions combined with adequate risk management approach
- Collaborative spirit is a must have (local, with other countries, with the Corporate functions)
- Strong organizational skills and analytical mindset
- Curiosity and ability to work in an ever changing, demanding & intercultural environment
- Confident use of both English and German languages
- Permanent employment in a crisis-resistant, growing market with a comprehensive range of social benefits.
- A competitive and attractive salary and benefits package
- Individual personal and professional development, a steep learning curve, strong team spirit and an open, cooperative culture
- Diverse, national and international perspectives
Diversity & Inclusion
L'Oréal is committed to providing equal opportunities to its applicants.
We value diversity, inclusion and individual self-expression in the workplace as diversity strengthens our teams and we want to reflect the image of society and therefore our consumers in our company. Any form of discrimination is therefore not tolerated.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos