👉click here👈 to check the requirements to be eligible for the VIE program in Italy before applying - according to the policy from Business France Italians are not eligible for a VIE in Italy.
Starting date November 2023 for 18 months program in Settimo Torinese (Turin), ITALY. 💚 ❤️
Who We Are
Our Italy Plant, located in Settimo Torinese (7 Km from the city of Turin), is specialized in 2 technologies: the manufacturing of Make-up and Haircare products. The products manufactured by the Plant are distributed in over 30 countries, for mass market. In order to protect the environment, provide safety for employees and meet consumers' needs, the Plant embodies the Group's value chain and industrial, social, and sustainable principles: quality resulting from innovation and control in production, commitment to workplace safety, safeguarding natural resources, proper use of raw materials and energy saving.
Committed to sustainable performance, Italy Plant has reached carbon neutrality in 2015 and it has become one of the Group's first "dry factories" in 2018.
Safety, Hygiene, Environment, Quality & Industrial Excellence represent the core-responsibilities of L'Oréal plants worldwide.
For our reality, we are looking for a Project Engineer to join our Plant, located in Settimo Torinese (Turin).
Manage transversal technical and engineering projects in the plant, working with stakeholders at all levels and making sure the project is finished on time and on budget, observing the Group guidelines
- Coordinate technical projects, by using planification tools, applying methods and creating routines for follow up
- Get in touch with subcontractors and vendors
- Support the transformation team and collaborate on the different projects
- Developing projects by working with the Operations and with Quality, Safety, Flows Department, Production Unit
- Master’s degree in chemical or mechanical engineering
- Fluent in English and French - Italian is a plus
- Proficiency in Office tools and data analyst – AutoCAD is a plus
- Previous project management experiences
- Capability to build relationship with different stakeholders, both external and into the Plant
- A good level of self-motivation, curiosity and desire to learn about new technologies
- Cooperative, solution-focused approach, and strong communication skills