Calling all innovators, disruptors, and dreamers!
Join L’Oréal, the world's #1 beauty company present in over 150 markets. For over 100-years, we’ve been transforming, fueled by data, tech, innovation, and science. Together, we solve complex challenges at scale, while staying true to our commitments to society and the planet.
We want to hire great people with unexpected ideas, the ability to challenge the status quo, and are ready to shape and disrupt the future of beauty. “Run it as you own business” is our mantra. Got what it takes? We are currently looking for a Nordic Marketing Graduate in Copenhagen in our Professional Products Division.
As the Nordic Marketing Graduate in the Professional Products Division for the American Brands (Redken, Matrix and Biolage), your role is to contribute to the development of the brand and play a strong coordinating role within the team. You are going to take responsibility of brand projects and coordinate them on a Nordic level and work closely with the local Trade marketing team. In this role, you will get to be part of the marketing adaptation and implementation of 360º Go-to-market strategies in the Nordic countries. You will report to the Nordic Brand Activation Manager.
- Assist and support the Nordic Brand Activation Manager and marketing team in the execution and activation of the brand.
- Communicate and coordinate both with Nordic teams and local teams, as well as stakeholders and suppliers.
- Actively participate in building strong b2b activation plan online (L’Oréal Partner Shop – B2B Ecom Platform) and offline.
- Be implicated in every step of the processes of Redken activations from animation creation, GWP/PLV ideas, campaign mechanisms, coordination with suppliers, material production, putting material in stock, budget monitoring.
- Assist in building Marketing go-to-market plan.
- Assist in building sales material for the local countries.
- Analyze performance of initiatives and conclude.
- Support ad-hoc projects and ensure team coordination on events.
- Analyze market data, conduct competitor monitoring and support on monthly reporting.
- Ad-hoc and daily coordination tasks
- Graduated with a master's degree in marketing or communication within a year
- Having interest/experience in the beauty and/or FMCG industry
- Having excellent communication skills in English, and in one Nordic language
- Having good knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- Having strong organization skills: Ability to coordinate, plan, sense of priority, strong communication skills and good time management.
- Interested in Digital Marketing and digital brand execution
- Having an eye for detail
We are looking for our Nordic Marketing Graduate to start 1st January 2024. The employment is fixed term for 12 months. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, age, religion, or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you a great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges, and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalog of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting 500 employees.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 85,4K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 35 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 38,28 billion euros in 2022, and e-commerce accounted for 28% of the Group’s sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship, and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. For the seventh time in a row, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2022, L’Oréal was for the 6th consecutive year recognized by the Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index (GEI) for having successfully created an inclusive and equal work environment. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.