Función del empleo: Transversal Operations
Tipo de puesto: Indefinido
Tipo de empleo: Jornada Completa
País: United Kingdom
As part of the Bury Leadership Team reporting into the Bury Distribution Centre Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing Transport, Goods In and Returns and managing a team of 4 colleagues.
• Lead by example in safety management, building on our site interdependent culture whilst leading on a key safety topic for the site.
• Manage the stock flows into the DC through leading and engaging the Inbound team, planning required resources and workflows but also measuring compliance of suppliers. By working with supply planning ensure we are optimising the flow of stock into the DC.
• Manage the direct carrier relationships reviewing performance with them, attending key meetings alongside sharing business forecasts with them.
• Be responsible for the budget and trending for UKI PPD Transport presenting in Cost meetings.
• Work closely with CSC and Customer Care to analyse the delivery queries we are getting from customers related to transport, but also our delivery NPS scores, and turning this into KPI’s that can be used with the business to review transport performance, any trends and owning roadmaps to improve the customer journey on the back of this.
• Manage the PPD Returns team understanding the key drivers for returns whilst improving the overall returns experience but also seeking out efficiencies to the process.
• Work cross-divisionally with the other DC Flows Manager’s to align processes where possible but also to share best practices.
• Play a key part in contributing and driving our overall Bury Vision and Strategy owning specific elements of this strategy and bringing this to life with your team.
• Instil a sense of positivity within the team, through deserved recognition, timely acknowledgement of achievement and leadership and involvement in on site engagement activities.
• Take your team on a change journey preparing them for future operations.
• Experience of team management and leadership.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills, used to identify carrier performance and trends and turning this into engaging data for a wider audience.
• A good understanding of supply chain processes and best practices.
• A strong customer centric mindset recognizing the impact your responsibilities have on the overall customer experience and how you can enhance our customers perception by how your areas perform.
• An ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels from functional directors to members of the operational teams.
• A strategic mindset where you are always looking to the future and driving changes forward and have a desire to question the status quo.
• A Positive attitude no matter what you are faced with.
• Experience of SAP WM.
• Advanced Excel and numerical skills.