Función del empleo: Marketing Desarrollo
Tipo de puesto: Contrato Temporal
Tipo de empleo: Jornada Completa
País: United Kingdom
Product Manager - Ralph Lauren - LUXE - (6M FTC)- From Jan 24
When you look at L’Oréal, what do you see? If all you see is lipstick, look again and experience the Freedom to go Beyond the ordinary. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal. We operate in 150 countries on 5 continents. With 36 international brands and 86,000 employees worldwide, we’re well on our way to fulfilling our common purpose: to create beauty that moves the world.
By 2030 we want to capture over another 1 billion consumers around the world. How? By creating cosmetic products which meet the infinite diversity of consumers beauty needs and desires, and always through digital innovation. Not only that, but taking our sustainability goals seriously; moving us to a more inclusive and sustainable society, for every generation.
Our brands, dynamic culture, and always being our own challenger mean that we offer freedom and opportunity you won’t get anywhere else.
If you want the Freedom to go Beyond, we’ll see you at L’Oréal.
If you join the L’Oréal Luxury Division, you’ll directly contribute to providing our consumers the best products and brand experience by making it unique for them.
Thanks to our strong, balanced and complementary portfolio we are able to meet the needs of every consumer, at every price level.
Our portfolio makes up 26 brands of which 17 are global, including the highly-aspirational and multi-expert ones such as Lancôme, Yves Saint Laurent and Giorgio Armani. Our incredible strength comes from allowing us to win in any environment; the most important one being the teams, which are talented, diverse, committed, passionate in every region, country, department, and function.
LDF Couture is a unique and exciting business unit, founded to represent our Niche and Lifestyle fragrances – Maison Margiela, Diesel, Ralph, Cacharel and Azzaro. Maison Margiela and Azzaro are growing double digits year over year and Ralph and Diesel are top 10 in awareness in the UK market with a very loyal consumer base.
This role involves leading on our most unique brands within the business unit Ralph Lauren. One of the most iconic lifestyle fashion houses in the world.
As Product Manager you will be responsible for the planning, execution, and follow-up analysis of the brands’ strategies in the UK. You will be responsible for driving the long-term vision of the brand, alongside managing the day to day and execution of launches and animations. Alongside this you will represent the UK needs to our international business and product development teams. Elevating the UK as a key driver of projects on the brands globally.
This role reports directly into the General Manager.
• Be the champion of your product categories
• Build consumer knowledge by Axe, and Franchise, working closely with CMI
• Build corresponding Strategy for your products & categories
• Forecast new launches, from competitor benchmarking to working closely with Demand Planning on sizing
• Own ongoing Retail forecasts for your products / categories, working closely with your direct team and one commercial.
• Build and execute the annual product plan with your team, leading to reaching sales objectives, recruiting consumers, and driving loyalty
• Work closely with the Media Manager to craft and then execute your media strategy across both brands.
• Brief and work closely with other wider teams regarding your brand moments ensuring excellent execution inline with your strategy: Comms, VM, Sales, Training and Finance.
• Understand ROI and the effectiveness of your budget spends and activity
• Be market expert, that is able to analyse performance and draw out strategy
• Develop strategic presentations such as Zone, brand review/max and Budget
• Organisational skills: You love a list and have strong planning and organisation skills to manage a huge amount of complexity – with the ability to re-prioritise as required.
• Experience working on a fast-growing beauty brand, with an eye for Luxury and specifically fragrances.
• Analytical skills: We want to track the success of our campaigns and initiatives so projects must be able to show ROI.
• Accuracy: You have the ability to work to a high degree of accuracy and meet deadlines.
• An entrepreneurial mind set. Every day, you spot opportunities to drive growth for our brand and our customers, making sure the good name of our brand is always protected.
• The ability to be super creative: Whether it be in overcoming challenges or creating artwork for your channel, creativity is our backbone, and we love new ideas.
• Proactive and Open mindset: L’Oreal is for the pioneers, which means embracing new ideas, challenges and change with positivity and a hands-on approach.
• A Team Player attitude: There is no better feeling than being part of a successful and dynamic team, so even if you are Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognise that teams are the real heroes.
• Ambition: You crave success and L’Oréal is the ultimate place to achieve your dreams. We will support you all the way and make sure you have the support and development in place to help you succeed.
• Strong sensitivity to beauty and specifically Make Up. As well as product appreciation and an eye for aesthetics
• Ability to inspire, motivate, coach, and develop people
Ambition: You anticipate, think and dream big, demonstrating a high level of aspiration. You are self-driven and show proactivity, especially when seeing problems as challenges. You thrive for exceptional performance.
Judgement: You can balance operational and strategic thinking, challenging the status quo and managing confrontation effectively. You cut quickly through complexity and ambiguity whilst also thinking sustainably and are future-oriented. You reduce complexity to get things done.
Resilience: You always demonstrate purpose and ownership mindset but manage your own energy well. You uphold positivity for others and persist, bouncing back when faced with obstacles. You step back at times and accept limits.
Empathy: You cooperate and network effectively, creating genuine and trustful relationships with diverse people. You are sensitive to beauty and related emotions, always supporting others and showing benevolence. You understand and respect others’ feelings and motives.
Learning Agility: You are a self-motivated learner, showing self-awareness and demonstrating openness and curiosity. You experiment and learn from mistakes and past experiences, always showing courage and stepping out of your comfort zone. You support the development of a learning culture.
We put people development and learning at the heart of our business; we’ll help you master your role, develop your technical expertise and you’ll benefit from exceptional management and leadership programmes. From face-to-face workshops to our global online learning resources, you’re actively encouraged to embed learning into your daily life and are rewarded for continuous improvement. Don’t forget that every employee gets 3 Coursera credits; that means you can get qualifications from over 1000 universities from around the world, with thousands of courses to choose from.
Looking for a good work/life balance? With our new hybrid working scheme, you can take a flexible approach to work as well as benefit from early finishes on Fridays during the summer...so you can enjoy more time with your friends and family.
As any great employer should do, we make sure we look after your financial wellbeing. That’s why we have a great pension plan, profit share scheme and many more incentives to give you the security you deserve. We also put employee health and wellbeing at the front of everything we do; fully training employees as mental health ambassadors to support and educate ourselves further. There’s also the chance to enrol in medical and dental insurance, gym discounts, health check-ups and even yoga and Pilates classes to employees in all of our locations.
Oh, did we mention that as an employee you also get discount sales of up to 70% off throughout the year on our 36 brands? Plus, you also get the option to share that in our Friends and Family sales as well!
How we recruit
At L’Oréal, we take pride in creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment where everyone is welcome and their contributions are valued. When we recruit, hire, train, promote or engage in any other employment practice, we are committed to being an inclusive employer regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, socioeconomic status, medical condition or disability, or any other protected status. When we look for talent, we welcome difference - different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and perspectives. The beauty we find in our differences gives us the freedom to go beyond. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal.