Join the #1 Beautytech company and build the future of L’Oréal together!
As a pure player, L’Oréal intends to offer the right product to the right consumer, through different paths. Whether you like to buy your beauty products in supermarkets, pharmacies, hairdressers, perfumeries or even online, L’Oréal will have a various range of products to propose to you.
Before starting … How do our recruitment process look like?
1°/ After applying to the offer by filling in your CV information
2°/ If your CV is selected, you will be invited for an Exploratory Recruitment Interview (individual one). The recruiter you will meet with will be getting to know you better, understand who you are and what are your professional aspirations.
3°/ Finally, if the exploratory interview is positive, you will get an interview with the HRBP! If you are successful, then you will be invited for an interview with the hiring manager.
We´re looking for the next
Strongly build and spread the brand’s make-up artistry statement at national level , working 360° with other stake holders to ensure sustainable business success and full brand image coherence both On line and off line
Maximize sales by building brand awareness through make up expertise and artistry amongst all retail teams and towards all influencers.
DEVELOP BUSINESS through SALES & EVENTS:
- Adapt Retail Education and communication strategy according to the country Make Up strategy
- Generate turnover, brand awareness and loyalty through events , PR (incl e –PR), and social selling
- Develop CRM at POS & on line influence to build customer loyalty
- Follow main KPIs incl customer satisfaction/MS and take action to follow through and act upon to develop them
- Drive POS and online events and sell ), applying or demonstrating make-up through events, livestreaming, animations, make up lessons, photo shoots, backstage, make-up shows, embodying the brand image, attitude & service level
DEVELOP BA’S MAKE UP EXPERTISE through TRAINING & COACHING:
- Adapt training material & techniques ( e-learning, e-training, memo card, in class pedagogy…), developing customer-centric make up looks with application techniques to support effective sales.
- Train and develop Make -up Specialists and BAs on products, selling-method -incl E selling, and E démo- link & cross-selling
- Coach Make-up specialists at POS to ensure they are reaching KPIs
- Up-skill BAS knowledge & know-how in top doors and on E channel ( key one according to brand strategy) by being a role model
- Stay up-to-date with competition & trends
BUILD A COMMUNITY THAT SELLS through PR & DIGITAL:
- Animate a Make-Up learning community with passion, building a team of make Up Experts that sells.
- In full coherence with brand requirement & marketing, Influence internally and externally through community management : FB, Instagram, Blogs, live-stream, .
- Play a PR role, including in Digital (Influencer) in coherence with the Brand image and requirements.
- Provide make up for national B to C magazines or digital sites. Assist the MU Artist creative Director at POS.
- Incarnate the Brand image & experience for MU at POS, toward journalist, VIP, key influencers and bloggers
Please note than some brands will officially entitle limited spokesperson. Only these designated people can be the voice of the Brand.
L’Oréal we are committed to equal opportunities and growth for all the talent interested in joining our company. We are sure that a diverse work environment in all areas and levels increases innovation and understanding of our business”
To meet L´Oréal´s amazing world, follow us
Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin / Instagram / YouTube