Función del empleo: Finance
Tipo de puesto: V.I.E.
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Plant Financial Controller - L'Oréal DACH
VIE (International Assignment – 18 months)
We are looking for international talent to go on VIE/International Assignment in L'Oréal Karlsruhe Plant!
About the VIE/International Assignment program :
The VIE program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein, Iceland and Monaco) aged 28 years or under.
Please note that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking team members at L'Oréal worldwide.
For more information on the VIE/International Assignment please consult the following links for a definition of the program and details on the conditions :
So what will you do at L'Oréal Germany ?
Our Finance Team turns data into insights, risk analysis into solutions, while ensuring the Group´s financial performance is top notch.
We are looking for a VIE Financial Controller to join L'Oréal Karlsruhe Plant to work on missions such as:
Your responsibilities :
- Manage and ensure the delivery of specific KPIs in the context of the objectives defined by the team and ensure accurate and consistent local as well as international data flows;
- Manage the processes associated with the prebudget, budget and trend;
- Anticipate the risks and opportunities inherent to the defined KPIs and recommend optimization solutions to the team and the respective stakeholders;
- Manage and consolidate the monthly closing process (SAP, COmpass, Financial Consolidation) and deliver accurate and timely management reporting;
- Provide continuos training and knowledge sharing to the organization to ensure full understanding of the financial perspective in all business situations;
At L'Oréal At L'Oréal we expect a level of initiative and entrepreneurial spirit that will allow you to propose new ideas and work on projects that you are passionate about! Are you ready to dare?
- Master’s degree in Economics, Finance & Accounting or Engineering
- An excellent communicator, you are rigorous, flexible and have profound analytical skills
- Great innovator skills
- Able to deal with a high operative workload
- Capable and passionate about working in an international environment
- Basic in German and fluent in English
The VIE Mission will start on the month of September/ October 2023 and it will last 18 months.
Are you ready for your next challenge?
Want to join a passionate and dynamic team?
Looking for the chance to grow and develop inside a leading world organization?
This is a fantastic opportunity to broaden your horizons and deepen your skills as a strategic Financial Controller at L’Oréal Group.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos