WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT OUR BIG TECH TRANSFORMATION?
L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty; it is now the industry world leader with €29 billion consolidated sales.
Today, L’Oréal includes 1700 tech positions and it’s constantly growing. Especially with our ambition to become the #1 BeautyTech company, meaning inventing the beauty of the future while becoming the company of the future.
BeautyTech and Data will equip the Group with the key assets it needs to conquer this new world, where Tech has become strategic.
DATA IS OUR SHARED ASSET, We take care of our common good and share it
DATA IS OUR SOURCE OF TRUTH, We don't make any compromise with Data quality.
DATA IS OUR DAILY ROUTINE, We are empowered to unleash the potential of Data
DATA REVEALS NEW OPPORTUNITIES, We create value with Data
HOLD ON, WHERE ARE OUR MANNERS?
WE HAVEN’T PRESENTED OUR TEAM!
L’Oréal is in a period of growth and transformation in data and is building dynamic and multidisciplinary teams from different backgrounds to deliver on our exciting mission to accelerate the company’s Beauty Tech transformation.
We are looking for Analytics PMO to join the Americas Data & Analytics team in delivering solutions and support for strategic data applications across the Zone.
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL DO IN NUTSHELL!
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Analytics Project Management Leader to join our team. The successful candidate will have a strong background in project management methodologies, including waterfall, scrum, and agile. This role involves managing the analytics projects backlog, creating and managing usage and adoption metrics, and communicating with Change Management experts in the Region to follow up on training and change management programs for data literacy. The Analytics Program PMO will coordinate with various business units, including Commercial, Supply Chain, HR, Finance, IT, Delivery, and Engineering, and will liaise with global, local, and regional parties.
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED!
We love people that are curious, collaborative, eager to have an impact and who value innovation, autonomy, and team spirit. You value code simplicity, performance and details.
- Manage the analytics projects backlog, ensuring that all projects are prioritized, scheduled, and resourced effectively.
- Utilize waterfall, scrum, and agile methodologies to manage projects and ensure timely delivery.
- Develop and manage usage and adoption metrics to track the success and impact of our analytics programs across the region.
- Communicate effectively with Change Management experts in the Region to coordinate and follow up on training and change management programs for data literacy.
- Coordinate with various business units, including Commercial, Supply Chain, HR, Finance, IT, Delivery, and Engineering, to ensure alignment and coordination across projects.
- Liaise with global, local, and regional parties to coordinate plans and ensure smooth execution of projects.
- Demonstrate high negotiation and communication skills to effectively manage stakeholder expectations and resolve any issues or conflicts that may arise during the project lifecycle.
- Provide regular updates and reports to the Head of Analytics Program on the status, risks, and issues of projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Computer Science, Data Analytics, or related field. Master's degree preferred.
- Proven experience as a PMO, Project Manager, or similar role in an analytics environment.
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies, including waterfall, scrum, and agile. Certifications are a plus.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- KPIs management through control Dashboards.
- Experience managing change management and data literacy programs with communications and HR parties.
- Ability to work with diverse teams and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
WAIT, THERE IS MORE! LET US GIVE YOU 4 OTHER REASONS TO JOIN US!
Joining L'Oréal means joining a company that:
- Invests in Tech and positions its Tech teams at the heart of its digital transformation strategy.
- Allows its employees to have a real impact, to test their ideas, to innovate and to build our future.
- Has a powerful and innovative HR policy.
- Has chosen to uphold strong values and to be particularly advanced from a social and environmental point of view (strong diversity and inclusion policy, L'Oréal for the Future program, commitment to numerous communities, etc.).
The L'Oréal Group is convinced that difference is a deep source of wealth, that allows everyone to grow, to challenge themselves and to go further.
We strongly encourage everyone to always dare and never censor themselves. Skills can always be learnt.
We will be delighted to exchange with you!
Ready to build the future of L'Oréal together? Apply now!