WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT OUR BIG TECH TRANSFORMATION?
L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty; it is now the industry world leader with €29 billion consolidated sales.
Today, L’Oréal includes 1700 tech positions and it’s constantly growing. Especially with our ambition to become the #1 BeautyTech company, meaning inventing the beauty of the future while becoming the company of the future.
BeautyTech will equip the Group with the key assets it needs to conquer this new world, where Tech has become strategic.
To achieve this ambition, L’Oréal needs to continue recruiting diverse, innovative, skilled and passionate professionaals
HOLD ON, WHERE ARE OUR MANNERS?
WE HAVEN’T PRESENTED OUR TEAM!
L’Oréal is in a period of growth and transformation in data and is building dynamic and multidisciplinary teams from different backgrounds to deliver on our exciting mission to accelerate the company’s Beauty Tech transformation.
We are looking for Data Product Owner to join the Latin America Data Governance team
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL DO IN NUTSHELL!
• Define shared data set and API roadmap. Prioritize according to use case needs with Use case Product Owner and data factory. The resulting data model must be agnostic of the use cases.
• Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional business requirements.
• Identify integration needs for further use cases data acquisition. Work with IT Data Custodian and Data factory to source the data
• Maintain an up-to-date shared data set (life cycle management)
• Define and plan remediation and enhancement in run phase
• Manage and prioritize the shared dataset backlog
• Prepare data for use cases by specifying governed Business Objects
• Document these in Discovery
• Co-design analytics tools with use case Product Owner
• Define and track key success metrics
• Create test scenarios and supervise data validation with testing factory
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED!
We love people that are curious, collaborative, eager to have an impact and who value innovation, autonomy, and team spirit. You value code simplicity, performance and details.
• Self-driven and comfortable to make appropriate decisions supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products across different use cases
Data-related technical skills
• Strong analytical skills
• A combination of data management and business knowledge to be able to translate the use case needs into data driven solutions
• Ability to build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, and dependency
• Strong Agile project management and organizational skills
• Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
Tools & programming
• Google Cloud Platform
WAIT, THERE IS MORE! LET US GIVE YOU 4 OTHER REASONS TO JOIN US!
Joining L'Oréal means joining a company that:
- Invests in Tech and positions its Tech teams at the heart of its digital transformation strategy.
- Allows its employees to have a real impact, to test their ideas, to innovate and to build our future.
- Has a powerful and innovative HR policy.
- Has chosen to uphold strong values and to be particularly advanced from a social and environmental point of view (strong diversity and inclusion policy, L'Oréal for the Future program, commitment to numerous communities, etc.).
The L'Oréal Group is convinced that difference is a deep source of wealth, that allows everyone to grow, to challenge themselves and to go further.
We strongly encourage everyone to always dare and never censor themselves. Skills can always be learnt.
We will be delighted to exchange with you!
Ready to build the future of L'Oréal together? Apply now!