Would you like to work for a company that combines business success and powerful brands with digital innovations, ethics, sustainability AND diversity?
At L’Oréal you can! So check out this amazing internship opportunity to kick-start your career!
We know many companies say this, but L’Oréal really is something different.
Of course you know us as the market leader in beauty, with powerful brands like Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, Prada, Diesel, L’Oréal Men Expert, Valentino and CeraVe (to name a few), but we are so much more than that!
For instance, we:
- are very proud to have been recognized as the most ethical company in the world for the 13th consecutive year
- and we’re the only company to have achieved the Sustainable ‘triple A’ status for six years running (for tackling climate change, acting to protect forests and ensuring water security)
- see ourselves as one of the most digitally driven and innovative FMCG companies. In fact, we are the number 1 in the BeautyTech market.
- Aim to be a representation of society, so we have Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at heart.
We aim to bring together people with diverse backgrounds, visions, and skills to keep each other sharp.
So come and share your vision!
- Responsibility and empowerment in your internship; you will not be looking over shoulders or getting coffees. Learning by doing is the real deal.
- Expert guidance and support, both from your business manager and our HR team
- Being part of diverse open-minded group of interns
- Monthly office Get-Togethers to expand your network (and shop products with discount 😉)
- Access to an almost infinite online Learnings environment, where you can deep-dive in many fields of expertise or learn a new language
- A monthly compensation of 1000€
- Full refund of transportation costs, paid holidays, and a laptop
What you will do
In this internship you will work closely with the Training Manager of the Benelux, who is responsible for the training strategy of the Active Cosmetics Division. You will help developing one of the fastest growing divisions within L’Oréal even further and be co-responsible for developing the training strategy. These trainings are for (medical) professionals in the field and require you to bring out your marketing, business development, and strategic thinking skills. You will be the intermediate between the parties involved and require a strong set of communication skills. You will have the opportunity to express yourself creatively and come up with own ideas. Your tasks, amongst others, will consist of:
- Helping develop new education and training tools to support the global brand strategy
- Creating marketing actions and visibility through (local) training initiatives and special events.
- Communicate with sales and medical representatives.
- Analyze and create trainings (hybrid on- and offline).
- Helping develop a b2b communication strategy and support individual pharmacies
During your internship you will be the Training Manager’s right hand and will get acquainted with all the aspects of the business. You will directly contribute to the development of the division and the trainings within the Benelux and you will have your own projects and responsibilities from the start.
What we ask
- You are available for 6 months, full time
- You are fluent in English and Dutch (or French)
- You are in the bachelor, gap year or master phase of your academic
- You are proactive, open-minded, and motivated to learn
- You are not looking for a "thesis internship"