Función del empleo: Data
Tipo de puesto: Beca
Tipo de empleo: Jornada Completa
“We create the beauty that moves the world”
We are looking for you - as an INTERN (m/f/d) in data & analytics!
- Select, clean, maintain, and transform data from a heterogeneous mix of sources
- Update, maintain, and develop interactive reports & dashboards
- Support, maintenance, and development of data pipelines
- Contribute to cross-functional data / data science projects
- We are driven by a passion for beauty that moves the world. We are the market leader in beauty and a pioneer in beauty-tech. As a result of the constantly changing world, cosmetics and technology are inseparably linked for us. Together with our consumers and partners, we anticipate trends and shape the beauty of tomorrow.
- We live sustainability and environmental protection. By 2030, our commitments mark the beginning of a more radical transformation and embody our view of how a company's vision, purpose, and responsibility should look to meet the world's challenges. Our 88,000 employees in 150 countries are transforming our business to ensure that our activities respect the boundaries of our planet.
- Enrolled in a degree program in computer science, data engineering, data analytics, economics, or comparable
- Initial practical experience in a data related field (e.g., training, internships, part-time jobs)
- First experience in SQL and basic knowledge of one modern programming language (e.g., Python)
- Confident handling of MS PowerBI and MS Office (incl. Teams, Outlook, OneNote)
- Experience with cloud technology (e.g., GCP) is a plus
- Customer focused mindset, proactive mentality, structured working method, and strong communication skills
- Business fluent in German and/or English (we are an international team)
We are looking forward to meeting you!
◄ Volver a lista de empleos