Job Title Junior HR Associate
Division: Active Cosmetics Division
Location: New York City, HQ Hudson Yards
Reports To: Director Learning and Organizational Transformation
First Year Masters $31.00
Masters Completed $32.25
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L’Oréal, Human Resources is an incubator of talent where we find, recruit, and develop brilliant minds around the world. We provide expertise on topics like organizational effectiveness, employee engagement, pay, HR advice, learning & development, well-being, and talent acquisition among others. Come join our dynamic team and help us elevate the employee journey!
If you love people, are passionate about beauty and possess an entrepreneurial spirit, this is the role for you!
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
Provide divisional support for the ACD COE Integrator role, with a focus on HR specialist projects: Learning and Simplicity. Serve as a liaison with the Employee Service Center team.
- Obtain Learning Admin Certification
- Learning Report Management in OneProfile + Tracking
- Create, monitor and report metrics on all programs to measure productivity (leveraging People Analytics Learning Dashboards)
- Learning History – monthly audits and report distribution to managers
- Learning Tracking – aggregate all external learning happening across division and track in OneProfile
- Compliance Trainings
- Ensure compliance with all mandatory employee training programs (quarterly reporting and email communication reminders to managers and EEs)
- Employee Onboarding
- Coordination including all of the logistics from invites and catering to managing presenters and assisting with content
- ACD Orientation program: create invites, manage attendance, surveys, etc.
- Create and update decks and toolkits as needed
- Act as a liaison between new hires and their leaders with regards to onboarding timeline
- Monitor emerging new hire needs and develop proactive, innovative solutions
- Training Approvals
- Manage approvals in OneProfile, vetting employees for programs
- Budget Management
- Track learning costs from program participation
- Support with timeline distribution, resource compilation, drafting divisional communication, events and action planning
- Support with timeline distribution, participant validation, reporting, resource compilation, drafting divisional communication
- Champion Support
- Support with file management, resource deployment, prepping meeting materials and recaps
- ACD Journey
- Support the following initiatives: Leadership Chats, Wellbeing, Social Chairs, Networking Events and more
- Candidates must have received a Bachelor's degree within the last 12 months OR must have graduated with a Master's degree within the last 12 months with no gap more than 5 months in education history
- Possess a 3.0 GPA or higher
- Prior internship or office experience preferred
- Have excellent organizational skills, keen eye for attention to detail and proven ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Possess strong verbal communication, writing and interpersonal skills along with the ability to form strong cross-functional relationships
- Have demonstrated use of analytical skills - both using tools (ex. Excel, Business Objects, etc.) and problem solving/critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail while juggling multiple priorities
- Possess cross cultural awareness and high emotional intelligence
- Be self-motivated and have a strong work ethic and sense of confidentiality
- Have a "customer service" orientation with ability to escalate issues when appropriate
- Flexibility to work/commute in New York City
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Office Suite of products including Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook for email, calendar, contacts, scheduling and task management required
- Strong interpersonal, communication (verbal and written), presentation and networking skills.
- Demonstrates ability to work in a fast-paced environment with composure, as well as independently.
This summary describes the general nature of work to be performed and is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of an incumbent in this position.
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.