A / Main responsibilities
To increase company sales by generating specific activities for retailers through leveraging global brand positioning and category penetration.
- Develop, monitor and manage a portfolio of retailers/clients account, in accordance with the strategy of division and brands
- Create an annual business plan/trade marketing plan taking into account levers of growth to achieve brand results (sell-in, sell-out, market share) and the profitability of brands within the account.
- Lead or participate in the negotiations with retailers/clients on key launches, space, location and stock. Establish and develop partnerships and strong relationships with the trade marketing.
- Establish and implement the plan including trade marketing/animation/ merchandising/training. Follow up return-on-investment of actions and animations. Support the development of the account.
- Drive the performance of their accounts (P & L). Manage stock agreements with trade partners.
- Monitor contracts/invoices associated with the brand. Prepare and conduct brands strategy meetings with the trade marketing.
- Orchestrate and coach all account interlocutors. Engage with sales team to deliver trade plans. Co-ordinate with other internal departments on retailer/client activity (sales, supply chain, marketing, customer service, education, merchandising, legal department). Work closely with other account manager and sales team. Represent the retailer/client internally.
- Do annual Planning for each of KA/chain. Negotiate & deal Annual Trading Term with all KA which is aligned/ approved with MKT/NSM,GM
- Analysis -> develop & monitor sales performance at brand level, KA/Chains, Area & store level
- Establish & Develop strong relationships with buyers, group store managers
-Work with MKT team/BC to plan monthly promotion for each KA/chains to support sales team deliver monthly sales target. Ensure the stock is available, scheme is set-up in system
- New launch: work with all relevant parties (MKT team, BC, Buyers…) to have full plan for new launch.
Implement the planned activities for new launch and ensure to get the best location in stores for promotion product display which is out of Lay-out (such as: hot-spot, cashier counter
- Competitor reaction: work with relevant parties (MKT,BC, NSM,GM) to get it approved, follow up & make sure it is implemented properly
- Do monthly sales forecast with DP
- Manage stock holding in trade agreement at each store level. Propose activities to clear nearly expiry date (> 6 month, < 12 months) to planning
- Monitor contracts/invoices associated with the Drugstore channel.
- Do monthly sell in & sell out report for Drugstore channel
- Manage & deliver promotion stock for Sales supervisors.
- Field visit to site check
B / Most important qualifications, background and experience:
- Education Qualification: at least University Degree
- At least 3-years in KAM management expérience in FMCG/Cosmetic/Dermo Cosmetic. Experience in beauty/fashion categories or Modern Trade channel is a plus
- Strategic thinking & advanced analytical skill
- Result Oriented - Decide and get things done
- Be customer service minded
- Team Management: coaching & motivation skill
- Financial/numeric acumen
- Good command of English
- Good at Microsoft Office Skill (Especially Excel & Powperpoint)