Función del empleo: Operations
Tipo de puesto: Fix Term
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Key Job Accountabilities
- Leader of E-commerce Supply Chain for APAC, in charge of the design and implementation of Supply Chain online strategy across the region, on both B2B and D2C channels.
- Create and maintain the E-com Supply Chain referential. Ensure process and standards application in all APAC countries, and define appropriate system and tools opportunities.
- Drive E-com Supply Chain audit with our key platforms, with assessment on processes and tools, and capabilities. Identify the gaps and support countries on their action plans.
- Lead E-com Supply Chain transformation projects with related zone Supply Chain Experts, and Business function Experts (in Digital and Commercial teams).
- Animate Countries E-com Supply Chain community, provide them guidance. Contribute to this community talents growth and excellence in the execution of their function.
- Propose directions for the 3 years plan and define budgets for his/her scope of activity.
- Solid background in transversal Supply Chain functions (Demand & Supply Planning, Customer Care, Retail Supply Chain…etc.) with recognized competencies both in B2B and D2C business. A hands-on experience in e-commerce Supply Chain will be an advantage.
- Established managerial and project management proficiency. Capable to handle this new created function with leadership and influence.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos