Función del empleo: Information Systems
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Digital Transformation is at the heart of L’Oreal group strategy. A number of initiatives have already been launched at the IT organisation level touching various business and technological domains: eCommerce, eMarketing, CRM…Furthermore, the APAC regions has countries that are at the forefront of the Digital revolutions: countries like Japan, Korea and China are continuously stretching what’s possible in this domain.
Digital technologies are disrupting business landscape on day to day basis. Number of touchpoints for consumer to experience brand content, messaging and transact is increasing every year. Integration of various platforms and channels to give consistent brand experience in personalized way is extremely important to differentiate.
The Digital integration manager is responsible for integrating IT services (applications and infrastructure) into the organization’s portfolio of internal systems and existing cloud services. The role collaborates with technology suppliers and external providers to understand Digital IT services and integration technologies and their implications for the organization. The role will be an integral part of Integration Development Team and work closely with Digital IT team by gathering integration requirements of digital projects, prioritizing activities for partners, evangelizing integration strategy, developing/monitoring solution. The ideal candidate will be motivated and a detail-oriented professional who can contribute to integration architecture design and development. It would best be filled by someone with a technical background with hand on experience.
· BS or equivalent degree with 5+ years of information technology experience
· Expert in application design/architecture, integration architecture development, and enterprise application integration
· Competent in service and IT architecture development
· Builds a collaborative working relationship with various internal and external stakeholders
· Competent in new technology evaluation and should be able to support technical change management
· Hands on experience with the following technologies:
· Tibco BW 5 or above (BW 6.x is ideal), Software AG ESB or MuleSoft ESB
· Hands on experience with the following technologies is a plus:
· CA API (Layer7)
· Microsoft SQL
· NoSQL/ Columnar DB
· Understanding of how above platforms operates in Cloud environment
· Demonstrated ability to manage projects; strong ability to influence others
· Innovator with quick absorption of new technologies; strong understanding of technology solutions
· Ability to perform functional requirements analysis and business process analysis
· Understands software testing processes
· Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work as a member of cross functional teams
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills