Función del empleo: Information Systems
Tipo de puesto: Fix Term
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
- Defining the Cloud technical roadmap / timeline of new platform service line with Global platform team and MSP
- Providing Technical Governance when required
- Drive and coach Cloud platform team & MSP to provide Excellent Delivery Service from Technical Architecture
You will be Chief Cloud Architect within our platform service team working with our most important stakeholders in Asia Pacific. You will lead a virtual team of service strategic partner and consulting resources to advance the demand fulfillment process to achieve/exceed delivery excellent targets for related workloads in your assigned demands or project. You will be an Azure and Datacenter Infrastructure subject matter expert. You will build and maintain relationships with stakeholders, influence long-term strategic direction and act as a trusted advisor driving engagement at the CXO level with technology decision makers. You will help entity evaluate their cloud strategy, determine approaches to application and data migration and modernization, and recommend solutions that meet their requirements. You will remove roadblocks to deployment and drive stakeholder satisfaction
Primary accountabilities for this role include
- 50% of your time will be spent leading solution & demand level dialogue with stakeholders around their workloads including traditional Application transformation and digital application transformation.
- 30% of your time will be spent on acting as a Chief Cloud adviser to our Stakeholders, Project Manager, Cloud Architects ,Application agency from Architecture perspective and develop engagement approaches leveraging assets across Infrastructure teams and working with Accenture/IBM to engage stakeholders with clear technical roadmap while providing recommendation/ad-hoc training when required
- 20% of your time will be spent on influencing our stakeholder’s go-to-Cloud strategies by providing professionalism feedback to stakeholders/application project manager/Infrastructure project manager & Engineers on current and future technical trendy.
You will be recognized for sharing, learning and driving work that results in business impact for our stakeholders.