Función del empleo: Information Systems
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Hong Kong
País: Hong Kong
Key Job Accountability
- Drive Retail IT programs across APAC, in collaboration with global, zone, and local teams to evolve Retail IT in accord with growth of Retail strategy of the Group
- Liaise with business process owners to capture the business needs, deliver best solutions, and manage deliverables to support the business growth in APAC
- Collaborate with global, zone, and local teams to ensure seamless integration in the group system landscape
- Drive external vendors to explore and deliver solutions by aligning with Group and Zone IT direction.
- Manage system planning and project execution by evaluating operational impact from system/enhancement implementation and change management
- Build solid business relationship with Retail team. Bridge business and IT to support APAC to expand the Retail growth
- Collaborate with the APAC Zone IT team on various internal/external events to deliver business value to the APAC markets
- 5-7 years in project management, system implementation and application support experience
- Strong project management skills in project planning and follow through from initiation to project closure.
- Strong analytical and technical mind to review requests and balance the short-term and long-term approach to address business needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to understand business needs and articulate system solutions to stakeholders.
- “Can-do” attitude to drive results, self-starter with high level of autonomy, has collaboration mind-set
- POS experience is an advantage. Cegid POS solution is a strong plus.
- Hands-on experience in PMI project management methodologies. Using ServiceNow experience is an asset.
- Proven project management experience. PMP qualification is an asset.
- Knowledge of retail business processes is highly preferred. Cosmetic/Beauty industry is a plus.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos