Función del empleo: Information Systems
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Hong Kong
País: Hong Kong
Key Job Accountability
- Drive Retail IT programs across APAC, in collaboration with global, zone, and local teams to evolve Retail IT in accord with growth of Retail strategy of the Group
- Liaise with business process owners to capture the business needs, deliver best solutions, and manage deliverables to support the business growth in APAC
- Collaborate with global, zone, and local teams to ensure seamless integration in the group system landscape
- Drive external vendors to explore and deliver solutions by aligning with Group and Zone IT direction.
- implementation and change management
- Build solid working relationship with Retail team. Bridge business and IT to support APAC to expand the Retail growth
- Collaborate with the APAC Zone IT team on various internal/external events to deliver business value to the APAC markets
- Strong system implementation and system design experience.
- Strong analytical and technical mind to review requests and balance the short-term and long-term approach to address business needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to understand business needs and articulate system solutions to stakeholders.
- “Can-do” attitude to drive results, ability to collaborate in teams, self-starter with high level of autonomy.
- POS experience is an advantage. Cegid POS solution is a strong plus.
- Strong technical knowledge in applications architecture in MS Window server, SQL server, SQL database
- Service management, service delivery and vendor management experience
- Investigate and advise on architectures scenarios in order to optimize the solutions/systems between performance, efficiency, cost and planning ensuring the overall coherence within the global L’Oréal architecture
- Participate in the design and the maintenance of the IT cartography for retail domain.
- Cooperate with Zone Retail Project Manager for project and technical management of zone/country projects.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos