Función Laboral: Finanzas & Control de Gestión
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: Florida - St. Petersburg
Title: AVP/Director, Shared Services Center (Accounting & Accounts Payable)
Plan, organize and coordinate all activities related to the shared service center function. Direct the management and staff in monthly close and related support for the central teams in Berkeley Heights & Montreal. Manage the accounts payable and retail accounting teams in completion of all tasks to process and pay all invoices and manage all retail reconciliation and control tasks for the US and Canada.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensures adherence to closing and reporting deadlines issued by central teams
- Reviews the monthly/quarterly balance sheet account analysis prepared by the local team for the units supported
- Reviews all analysis prepared for the units supported
- Reviews balance sheet analysis book prepared by team based on account analysis and other relevant support
- SAP Power User for SSC. Assists in SAP implementations with central teams
- Manage Fusion, Wise and Canadian AP manager and team
- Manage SAP and MARS retail manager and team
- Dotted line responsibility to the central team Accounting Managers in Berkeley Heights and Montreal
- Special projects as required
- BA/BS in Accounting Required (MBA or CPA preferred)
- People management experience essential with a requirement that the SSC head having managed a large team which must include professional and non-professional employees
- 10-20 years of related work experience required
- SAP experience is a strong plus with understanding of accounts payable, FICO, SD and MM modules an additional benefit.
- Accounts payable management highly desirable
- Retail accounting knowledge a plus
- Must possess leadership skills; strong analytical and problem solving skills; business acumen; oral and written communication skills; and excellent interpersonal skills
- Must have a strong understanding of financial and operational controls
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Must be willing to travel to other L’OREAL locations; primarily in New Jersey and Montreal, Canada (5%)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo