Information Technology, Digital
Hudson Yards, New York NY
Data Architect - Google Cloud Platform
We are looking for an experienced eCommerce Solutions & Data Architect (GCP / Google Cloud Platform) who has applied technology solutions to grow and optimize digital analytics. You would be responsible for executing on growth strategy for multiple divisions and channels across L’Oreal USA. You would apply broad knowledge of technology options, technology platforms, design techniques and approaches across the eCommerce ecosystem to design systems that meet business needs · You will analyze the business problems and design reliable, scalable data storage and analytics systems that enable the business and our products to scale. Play a leading role in POCs and building platforms and datasets using software engineering best practices, data management fundamentals, data storage principles, and operational excellence best practices.
- Design and implement the next generation of advanced and flexible products to enable business growth across multi channel commerce and marketing by leveraging a thorough understanding of 1P/3P selling optimize aspects like Order Management, Media optimization, catalog + content management and Supply Chain integration
- Be experienced with agile processes, and create a strong partnership with the product owner, engineers and data scientists to help design and build modern data products backed by resilient and scalable data architecture.
- Guide and lead a high performing Agile team including automation engineers, data engineers, data scientists through backlog grooming, design and sprint delivery
- Present complex technology solutions and program status updates to top executives via non-technical and effective presentations remaining consumer focused and business value driven
- Prepare the standards and guidelines for technical designing based on various business goals and specific inputs from the clients
- Undertake the development, maintenance, and governance of the e-commerce architecture
- Track industry and competitive best practices, examine performance, spot opportunities, identify threats, look for novel solutions, and develop creative action plans within the e-commerce business.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 10+ years as a technology professional with at least 5 years as a Digital solutions and/or data architect managing and implementing solutions across indirect commerce, direct commerce, content and/or media domains
- 2 years of GCP specific experience including BigQuery, Cloud Composer, Cloud Functions, Dataflow and AI tools
- Experience with multiple data automation and storage solutions including GCP BigQuery, Python, Cloud native technologies, NoSQL or RDBMS, ETL tools.
- A Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Able to perform hands on POCs, triaging and build solutions
- Detail oriented, organized with excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Self-confident, strong work ethic, result driven, self-motivated, able to work independently.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered. #DDIR