Función Laboral: Marketing Desarrollo
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: New York - New York
Section 1: General Information
Job Title: Assistant Vice President
Function: Global Marketing – Women’s Fragrances
FLSA status: Exempt
Division: RLI DMI
Supervisor Title:SVP, DMI Marketing
Location: Hudson Yards, NYC
Section 2: Job Summary (limit your description to one paragraph):
Responsible for driving the specific category growth worldwide through the development of a new product “paniers” and the renovation of pillar-products
Section 3: Job Requirements (Minimum number years of experience, skills, certification and academic background required to perform this job):
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7 years experience in the cosmetics and/or fragrance industry, specifically in international markets
- Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to work independently within a rigorous deadline schedule
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong presentation skills
Section 4: Judgment and Decision Making (Describe the nature and impact of decisions required for this position as well as the type of supervision required for this position from the following; Close, Moderate, Intermittent, None):
Impactful force in creative vision of the brand, with a good balance between business acumen and out of the box thinking.
Strong vision and anticipation skills. Capacity to take risks and anticipate short and long term implications.
Intermittent supervision of decisions and judgments by VP, Marketing.
Section 5: Essential Physical Requirements (if applicable – i.e. lifting – exactly how much, bending, climbing, driving equipment):
Section 6: Financial Scope (if applicable):
Annual Budget Responsibility: $
Annual Revenue Responsibility: $
Review and analyze international budget forecasts, track worldwide advertising production and usage budgets, supporting the DMI budget, including new product development and market research.
Section 7: Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Briefly describe 5-8 primary duties/responsibilities of the job. Please list these duties in order of importance and include the percentage of time spent or required for each activity.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
% of time spent.
Total should = 100%
1. Marketing/Marketing Services
2. Creative/ Copy
3. Promotional Purchasing
4. Adapt US marketing programs and new product launches for international markets
5. Obtain, review and input international forecasts, sales activity, budgets and product performance
Section 8: Required Competencies:
Briefly describe 5-8 primary competencies that are core requirements for this position, in order of importance. Different from job responsibilities, these are “soft skills” that are required for success. Please refer to the L’Oreal USA MAP competencies. Examples include managing complexity, interacts effectively, innovates, etc.
1. Leads with Human Sensitivity – Demonstrates respect (i.e. leads direct reports in a demanding yet fair way), develops others
2. Displays Sensitivity to Our “Métier” – Focuses on quality (i.e. challenges and controls the quality of the team’s work), builds knowledge of the beauty business and understands beauty (i.e. expresses creative concepts with sharp coherence between words, visuals and staging)
3. Demonstrates Entrepreneurship – Takes initiative (i.e. takes risks, challenges the status quo), focuses on customers, improves performance (i.e. takes actions to create value and contain costs) and develops a vision
4. Innovates – Shows curiosity (i.e. looks for trends and events in various domains), imagines creative solutions generating business value, promotes team creativity (i.e. participates in creative controversy using insightful questioning and constructive critique)
5. Achieves Results with Integrity – Conveys energy, focuses on results and acts with integrity
6. Manages Complexity – Reasons from multiple perspectives (i.e. simplifies complex issues by identifying essential elements) and makes decisions (i.e. involves key stakeholders in the decision making process)
7. Interacts Effectively – Listens and communicates effectively and actively networks (i.e. meets stakeholders, understands and decodes their needs and shares these with the team)
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.