Función del empleo: Sales & Business Development
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: New York - New York
País: United States
ASSISTANT VICE PRESIDENT OF SALES
Role and Responsibility
The Assistant Vice President of Sales (AVP) has the responsibility to manage, develop and implement successful strategic business plans for the sales of the L’Oreal Professionnel products in the US, including all administration and employee issues. The AVP of Sales is also responsible for establishing strong business relationships and meeting sales goals as agreed to with Corporate Management.
The AVP of Sales will be an integral member of the senior management team and will interact with that team in all aspects of strategic business planning and presentation.
· College graduate with at least 10 years of sales and business management experience.
· P & L responsibility for all sales activities.
· NY based.
· Strong negotiation skills.
· Knowledge of the Consumer Health and Beauty industry, either Professional or Retail.
· Capacity to recruit, trains, motivate, and retain a high quality work force.
· Positive communications and presentation skills.
· Proven leadership skills.
· Ability to set, manage and complete performance goals for all accounts and for all employees.
· A team player.
· Help establish and meet division sales goals, while keeping a strong handle on cost controls, to insure company profitability.
· Recruit, hire, help train, and manage the field force.
· Establish, forecast, and monitor all promotional and expense budgets.
· Create performance goals for both sales force and distributors.
· Help create and implement promotional activity and incentive programs.
· Determine participation in major trade shows.
· Prepare business reviews for major accounts.
· Manage sales administration group.
· Responsible for the mentoring, motivation and implementation of training for the sales force, as well as performance reviews.
· Work closely with the General Manager, Marketing, Customer service and Credit groups.
· Special projects for Senior Management.