Job Title: AVP/VP – Digital (DMI)
Division: L’OREAL Luxe
Supervisor Title: SVP, GBD
IT Cosmetics is looking for a highly motivated AVP/VP of Digital. This role will be responsible for growing sales and profitability of our existing ecommerce sites, and oversee continued expansion in a global landscape. Critical to the success of this position will be the ability to lead, coach and inspire a cohesive, high performing and competitive team. Additionally, you will work cross functionally to coordinate execution and synergy of effort from support departments.
The AVP/VP – Digital will be responsible for:
- Develop and grow brand’s E-commerce presence & penetration worldwide.
- Identify new business opportunities and build business cases (pure-player business, social commerce).
- Launch and ongoing development of a global brand.com and e-retailer business plan and strategy roadmap.
- Responsible for the brand.com innovation roadmap (new website features, services, and functionalities).
- Support countries with the D2C launch, and develop best practice e-retailers’ content.
- Partner with global marketing to develop exclusive e-com offer, across product, service and other relevant categories.
- Partner with global marketing and creative teams to create content (video, imagery, copy, etc) to support the brand expression on all digital touchpoints.
- Set and track against global digital KPIs and digital goals, external metrics benchmarking, competitive research.
- Responsible for the strategy and roll out of global digital campaigns.
- Create and develop innovative global 360-digital marketing strategies with appropriate content packages for all markets to support the brand activity (product launches, hallmarks) in partnership with the Global Marketing and Creative teams.
- Lead the strategic implementation of the digital consumer experience working in partnership with the marketing and retail teams.
- Monitor digital landscape, proving timely and relevant news, trends, competitive analysis and best practices to drive new ideas for the brand.
- Partner with the Markets to provide support, guidance, and best practices to drive their local digital strategies, brand presence & marketing plans.
- Work with zone team and marketing teams to ensure all deadlines are met according to the roadmap.
- Provide strategic guidelines and support to help grow online sales and profit performance of local markets.
- 8-10+ years’ experience in e-commerce and digital
- Experience in global (and China) digital / ecom landscape
- Proven knowledge of global cultural nuances as it relates to doing business in the international marketplace
- Thorough knowledge of the competitive landscape and ability to translate findings to positively impact business
- Thorough understanding of various business models and demonstrated success in implementing new business models to boost business
- Demonstrated experience in retail management or retail conceptual development
- Demonstrated ability to build strong collaborative business partnerships
- Demonstrated success in developing and leading an effective and high performing team
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Exceptional presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Marketing or related field of study
- Ability to travel up to 50% based on business needs
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.