Función del empleo: Digital
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Saint Petersburg, FL
País: United States
POSITION: AVP - eCommerce
REPORTS TO: VP - eCommerce
LOCATION: St. Petersburg, Florida (SalonCentric National Operations Center)
The AVP of eCommerce will drive digital strategy for partner brands, digital education and omni-channel events. Deliver best-in-class shopping experiences on SalonCentric.com and Mobile App to ensure unified marketing and merchandising strategies are implemented and optimized. The ideal candidate has the ability to manage competing priorities, is comfortable working in a dynamic & fast-paced environment, and has an omni-channel mindset. This position will report directly to the Head of eCommerce and work cross-functionally between Marketing, Creative, Social, CRM, App, Category Management and Supply Chain teams.
- Lead a team of digital experts to increase product conversions and overall site performance to meet annual goals
- Strong financial acumen; collaborate with supply chain to drive forecasting for Partner Brands in eCommerce
- Directly influence eCommerce/omni-digital revenue through monthly site priority selections including frequent updates based on performance.
- Grow web traffic, generate revenue, and drive increased engagement and conversion by evaluating KPIs and making data-driven decisions
- Collaborate on marketing campaigns and work with creative team in the development of marketing assets across all digital activations.
- Plan ad spend strategy for search engines and include SEO in all aspects of website enhancements.
- Collaborate with brands on opportunities to improve how their products, promotions and digital education are represented on SalonCentric.com and the SalonCentric App.
- Review and collaborate on landing page updates to ensure accuracy of information for customer journey.
- Manage a variety of third party vendors which enhance the SalonCentric site and customer experience.
- Ideal candidate mindset: Passionate, confident & curious.
- Ideal candidate behaviors: Detail oriented, collaborative, flexible problem solver.
- Strategic thinker that can make data-driven decisions while always putting the customer experience first.
- Provide effective leadership, sponsor teamwork and demonstrate the ability to lead people to get results
- Strong ability to navigate ambiguity and manage competing priorities.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills – must be able to effectively hold both internal and external stakeholders accountable to deadlines while maintaining positive relationships.
- Experience in Salesforce Commerce Cloud, MyMarket, SAP/EIW or Google Analytics is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Business or related fields.
- Occasional travel may be required.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos