Función del empleo: Sales
Tipo de puesto:
Tipo de empleo: Jornada Completa
Lancôme Sales Department
Sales and Training Coordinator Job Description
Position Title: Sales and Training Coordinator (STC)
Reporting To: Lancôme Sales and Training Executive
Direct Reports: None
Position Objective: To achieve retail sales goals and build a loyal clientele through skincare consultation and makeup demonstration. To maintain makeup artistry leadership and knowledge, and foster brand loyalty. Ensure all merchandising updates are executed and inventory levels are in place to support growth at store level.
% Of Time in Field: Large Majority of time spent in the field, with the schedule to be determined based upon business needs by the STE/RSD.
Training and development
- Develop, motivate and train Beauty Advisor through role play and in-store coaching
- Actively plan, execute, and follow-up on new hire training using the Lancôme onboarding program
- Work with Beauty Advisor to help increase sales by making sure s/he is fulfilling all the responsibilities as a BA
- Teach BA how to maximize productivity by developing selling skills, customer service skills, booking events, mastering makeup application skills and product demonstration
- Empower Beauty Advisor in improving their selling skills through coaching of the DBR system; tracking of weekly productivity versus goal, AUS, and IPT.
- Work closely with STE and CERE team to ensure that training standards are being met.
- Lead and execute Virtual Events as needs of the business dictate.
Makeup demonstration and skincare consultation in-store training
- Maximize demonstration, artistry and selling techniques on a daily basis.
- Increase productivity by showing link items during all transactions and training BAs to do the same.
- Create an event-driven atmosphere by always seating customers and demonstrate Lancôme products, to the extent possible.
- Coach and lead techniques to help attract traffic and new clients to the counter.
Special event execution
- Set up and execute all major launches, as well as national and regional makeup artist events. As the business needs may dictate, these events may be in store, virtual or a hybrid approach.
- Tracking and timely recapping of event statistics to STE and store management.
- Daily communication with STE regarding business performance, coaching efforts, and education opportunities.
- Communication with store management regarding staff performance/feedback as needed.
- Must complete all Lancôme seminars themselves and advocate for participation from as many BAs and MBBAs as possible.
- Continue self-study of the latest makeup artistry techniques.
- Must assist retail partners in executing brand training within the retailer parameters.
- Maintain an awareness of the competitors’ key products and trends.
- Customer service In-Store Role Model
- Friendly acknowledgement of every customer within a few seconds.
- Actively listen to customers’ questions and requests.
- Adhere to hygiene and image guidelines.
- Consistently coach BA’s on clientele follow-up and use of retailer client systems.
- Ensure that BA’s leverage Social media/digital assets to drive retail sa
- Formal beauty/makeup trade school training, cosmetic industry experience or similar is preferred.
- High school diploma required--Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, creative thinker
- Good communication and organization skills
- Experience in motivating and training sales staff
- Manage and adhere to all freelance and travel budgets
- Adhere to all company rules and regulations pertaining to T&E
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos