Job: Account Sales Coordinator
Job Summary:Coordination, planning, implementing and analyzing account specific programs that lead to the achievement of the Division’s business objectives and goals.
Key Job Accountabilities
• Work with Sales Account Teams to develop and implement strategic marketing, promotions, and merchandising programs to meet volume, profit and share objectives
• Organize and track the status of programs, issues, timing and key needs for all customized programs.
• Process and track all internal paperwork associated with account specific programs
• Act as a liaison between internal departments (i.e. Marketing, Creative, Sales Operations) to manage programs through completion
• Provide analysis on category projects and promotions (Accountabilities are general and may vary according to the scope of the business and the divisional requirements)
Technical / Professional
• Business Acumen –in depth knowledge of business objectives, category, retail dynamics, competitors, market trends and consumers
• Data Analysis –Evaluates data to assess business implication and make sound recommendations
• Data Management –familiar with syndicated data (i.e. IRI/Nielsen)
• Computer Skills –Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Financial Management -Budgetary and working knowledge of P&L
• Intermediate to advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint & Word
• Strong communication skills –written, oral and presentation
• Innovates –Shows curiosity, imagines creative solutions, promotes team creativity
• Achieves Results with Integrity –Conveys energy, focuses on results, acts with integrity
• Interacts Effectively –Listens and communicates effectively and actively networks
About The Company
NYX Professional Makeup is the fastest growing cosmetics company in the world. Headquartered in Los Angeles CA, NYX maintains one of the broadest product offerings in the industry with more than 2,000 color choices across more than 100 cosmetic categories. Rich pigments and high payoff in products is what places NYX in a class of its own and distinguishes the line as a leader in the color cosmetics industry. With origins in the US, NYX is a global brand available at thousands of retailers and department stores, freestanding shops, and beauty supply stores around the world, as well as on www.nyxcosmetics.com
We believe that being a desired employer means offering more than tangible benefits. Our management values work life balance, flexibility, efficiency, and responsive and friendly customer service. We are just as committed to our employees as we are to our customers. We listen to employees’ ideas and interests and we constantly strive to build a culture that fosters creativity, productivity and efficiency. We offer a fun and open environment throughout our offices to welcome idea sharing, communication, collaboration and team work. We offer a very rich and competitive benefits package
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.